DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   NuCRAFT ROUTER TABLE (https://www.diybanter.com/woodworking/595560-nucraft-router-table.html)

[email protected] August 22nd 17 05:24 PM

NuCRAFT ROUTER TABLE

Looking for a good used NuCraft Router table. Clean. NuCraft leg set desirable. Insert not required. Together about 90 pounds. Not interested in any other type. West coast location, can drive to pick up.

Please respond if you know of one for sale or sitting unused in someones garage/shop.

Thanks, Phil

[email protected] October 1st 17 12:52 AM

NuCRAFT ROUTER TABLE

Still looking!!!!

[email protected] January 30th 18 03:54 PM

NuCRAFT ROUTER TABLE

On Tuesday, August 22, 2017 at 9:24:09 AM UTC-7, wrote:
Looking for a good used NuCraft Router table. Clean. NuCraft leg set desirable. Insert not required. Together about 90 pounds. Not interested in any other type. West coast location, can drive to pick up.

Please respond if you know of one for sale or sitting unused in someones garage/shop.

Thanks, Phil

Still looking 2 2018

[email protected] April 19th 18 03:35 AM

NuCRAFT ROUTER TABLE

On Tuesday, January 30, 2018 at 10:54:18 AM UTC-5, wrote:
On Tuesday, August 22, 2017 at 9:24:09 AM UTC-7, wrote:
Looking for a good used NuCraft Router table. Clean. NuCraft leg set desirable. Insert not required. Together about 90 pounds. Not interested in any other type. West coast location, can drive to pick up.

Please respond if you know of one for sale or sitting unused in someones garage/shop.

Thanks, Phil

Still looking 2 2018

Hello,

Where are you located? I think I have the legs.

Wilson

Phil[_36_] December 30th 18 07:14 PM

NuCRAFT ROUTER TABLE

replying to wlhidalgo, Phil wrote:
Wilson, Still have the legs? I am located in Salinas California. They are cast
iron and have cast into the set: NUCRAFT TOOLS INC, . MODEL 20, 0 MADE IN THE
USA. Where R U?

--
for full context, visit https://www.homeownershub.com/woodwo...le-810493-.htm

Danny Birnbaum February 27th 21 03:31 PM

NuCRAFT ROUTER TABLE

Hello
Saw this listing from a few years ago...
I am selling my Nucraft router table with iron insert, iron legs and iron wing. In NJ could ship? Thanks Danny

--
For full context, visit https://www.homeownershub.com/woodwo...le-810493-.htm