DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Any opinion Delta 10-inch bench-saw? (https://www.diybanter.com/woodworking/593988-any-opinion-delta-10-inch-bench-saw.html)

[email protected] July 26th 17 05:13 AM

Any opinion Delta 10-inch bench-saw?

I have one. It was giving to me by an older guy. I've been using it for 7 years and had no problems. I've used the saw a lot, not just for little stuff. No complaints at all.

Bill[_47_] July 26th 17 06:34 AM

wrote:
I have one. It was giving to me by an older guy. I've been using it for 7 years and had no problems. I've used the saw a lot, not just for little stuff. No complaints at all.

Then why are you seeking an opinion?

Ed Pawlowski July 26th 17 01:24 PM

On 7/26/2017 12:13 AM, wrote:
I have one. It was giving to me by an older guy. I've been using it for 7 years and had no problems. I've used the saw a lot, not just for little stuff. No complaints at all.

My opinion is, if it suites your needs it is a good saw.

Leon[_7_] July 26th 17 03:26 PM

On 7/25/2017 11:13 PM, wrote:
I have one. It was giving to me by an older guy. I've been using it for 7 years and had no problems. I've used the saw a lot, not just for little stuff. No complaints at all.

Well, as long as it was given to you by an older guy, I would not trust
it if it were from a younger guy.

BUT an older guy may be giving away a problem tool to a rookie younger
guy. You never know. ;~)