Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Minor mishap

I was about to put up a magnet over my lathe to hold small items.
Walking over to where the screws live, with my mind 82 miles away, I
walked into a 1 cubic foot box full of wood blocks. I went down like
the Titanic--but a little faster. No harm done other than debarking
my elbow and knee.

Note to self: If you insist on leaving boxes where they don't belong,
maybe you should invest in some good elbow and knee protectors. Maybe
a rubber floor.

It won't be long before I may need a room at the nursery rhyme home.
--
GW Ross