Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Decorative waves in cedar shingle patterns - how to do this?

replying to Steve, Michael Nikolas wrote:
Hi Steve, I would be interested in chatting with you to see if you would be
interested doing this work on the entire house for me?

--
for full context, visit https://www.homeownershub.com/woodwo...is-149526-.htm

Posted to rec.woodworking

On 5/23/2017 12:14 AM, Michael Nikolas wrote:
replying to Steve, Michael Nikolas wrote:
Hi Steve, I would be interested in chatting with you to see if you would be
interested doing this work on the entire house for me?

In the 14 years since the original post. Steve hs perfected his method
and now is working around the world. Soon you will see the unveiling of
the remodeled Great Pyramid and he is starting on the Roman Colosseum in
a few weeks. Your house can't be done until 2021.
Posted to rec.woodworking

On Tue, 23 May 2017 09:49:16 -0400, Ed Pawlowski wrote:

On 5/23/2017 12:14 AM, Michael Nikolas wrote:
replying to Steve, Michael Nikolas wrote:
Hi Steve, I would be interested in chatting with you to see if you would be
interested doing this work on the entire house for me?

In the 14 years since the original post. Steve hs perfected his method
and now is working around the world. Soon you will see the unveiling of
the remodeled Great Pyramid and he is starting on the Roman Colosseum in
a few weeks. Your house can't be done until 2021.

He'll be done early. The Coliseum has too much water damage to
re-roof.