DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Ping Leon (https://www.diybanter.com/woodworking/589988-ping-leon.html)

Sonny May 12th 17 03:42 PM

Ping Leon

Might this 3 step, fold-up step-stool be an option for your library ladder? The pic was copied/saved off an estate sale listing and I can't enlarge the pic, without distorting it. I think you can get a good idea of the build.
https://www.flickr.com/photos/438361...posted-public/

Sonny

Sonny May 12th 17 03:46 PM

Ping Leon

On Friday, May 12, 2017 at 9:42:52 AM UTC-5, Sonny wrote:
Might this 3 step, fold-up step-stool be an option for your library ladder? The pic was copied/saved off an estate sale listing and I can't enlarge the pic, without distorting it. I think you can get a good idea of the build.
https://www.flickr.com/photos/438361...posted-public/

Sonny

This is suppose to be a new thread posting. I don't know why it is being attached to this thread, only, and not posting by itself as a new topic.

Sonny

Leon[_7_] May 12th 17 04:13 PM

Ping Leon

On 5/12/2017 9:42 AM, Sonny wrote:
Might this 3 step, fold-up step-stool be an option for your library ladder? The pic was copied/saved off an estate sale listing and I can't enlarge the pic, without distorting it. I think you can get a good idea of the build.
https://www.flickr.com/photos/438361...posted-public/

Sonny

Thanks for the suggestion but I am going to need probably a step height
of 4~5 feet. I have several plans for building one of those stools. ;~)