Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Merry Christmas

Wishing you all a Merry Christmas.

--
Jeff
Posted to rec.woodworking

On 12/24/2016 11:55 AM, woodchucker wrote:
Wishing you all a Merry Christmas.

And the same to you and your family!

--
eWoodShop: www.eWoodShop.com
Wood Shop: www.e-WoodShop.net
Posted to rec.woodworking

On 12/24/2016 11:55 AM, woodchucker wrote:
Wishing you all a Merry Christmas.

Thank you and the same to you!
Posted to rec.woodworking

On Sat, 24 Dec 2016 12:55:51 -0500, woodchucker
wrote:

Wishing you all a Merry Christmas.

May everyone here have a merry and safe Christmas and may your new
year be full of saw dust.
Posted to rec.woodworking

krw wrote in news:tiit5c9env674b7n1ug9vgfsl23qlsm31k@
4ax.com:

wrote:

Wishing you all a Merry Christmas.

May everyone here have a merry and safe Christmas and may your new
year be full of saw dust.

Gee, Thanks, krw. Now my calendar is full of saw dust!

Puckdropper

Posted to rec.woodworking

On Saturday, December 24, 2016 at 12:55:59 PM UTC-5, woodchucker wrote:
Wishing you all a Merry Christmas.

--
Jeff

Right back at 'cha!

Safe travels to everyone who will be on the roads visiting friends and family during this
holiday season.
Posted to rec.woodworking

Wishing you all a Merry Christmas.
--
Jeff

Right back at 'cha!

Safe travels to everyone who will be on the roads visiting friends
and family during this holiday season.

Ditto that !

I was out on Christmas Eve - and as usual, had a few too many -
- thankfully I still had enough good-sense to realize that I was well
over the limit - and decided to do something I’ve never done before -
- I took a taxi home !
Sure enough on the way home there was a police spot-check,
but since it was a taxi they waved it past and I arrived home safely
without incident. How lucky I chose to take a taxi !
But this morning - in the clear light of day - I started to ponder the
situation - I had never driven a taxi before. I don’t know where I
got it, and now that it’s in my garage I don’t know what to do with
it. So, anyway, if you want to borrow it give me a call.
John T.

Posted to rec.woodworking

On Saturday, December 24, 2016 at 11:55:59 AM UTC-6, woodchucker wrote:
Wishing you all a Merry Christmas.

--
Jeff

And to all of you, and yours.

Remembering the Reason for the Season.
Posted to rec.woodworking

woodchucker wrote:
Wishing you all a Merry Christmas.

My right arm is pretty much immobilized after shoulder surgery, so
woodworking is out for a few weeks. For Christmas I got some material
to practice my carving.
You wouldn't believe how much fun it is carving something from a lump
of coal!

Merry Christmas!

--
GW Ross

Have you ever noticed that the lawyer
always smiles more than the client?
--George Carlin

Posted to rec.woodworking

On 12/25/2016 10:18 AM, G. Ross wrote:
woodchucker wrote:
Wishing you all a Merry Christmas.

My right arm is pretty much immobilized after shoulder surgery, so
woodworking is out for a few weeks. For Christmas I got some material
to practice my carving.
You wouldn't believe how much fun it is carving something from a lump of
coal!

Merry Christmas!

If you put a small lump in the right place, the next morning you'll have
a diamond. Use a little lube to insert it.
Posted to rec.woodworking

woodchucker wrote:
Wishing you all a Merry Christmas.

Best holiday wishes to you, woodchucker, and each of my friends here.

Bill
Posted to rec.woodworking

"woodchucker" wrote in message

Wishing you all a Merry Christmas.

I'm late... so Happy New Year!

Posted to rec.woodworking

On Sunday, December 25, 2016 at 8:46:29 AM UTC-5, wrote:
Wishing you all a Merry Christmas.
--
Jeff

Right back at 'cha!

Safe travels to everyone who will be on the roads visiting friends
and family during this holiday season.

Ditto that !

We drove from Massachusetts to Western NY mid-afternoon on Monday. I was
towing a lightly loaded 5 x 8 enclosed trailer with a Honda Odyssey.

It was pretty windy with mostly a headwind but some sideway gusts. No big
deal, I've been towing for years. This is nothing. Somewhere between Albany
and Syracuse it started raining - hard. OK, rain is better than snow. Then I
looked at the external temperature reading: 28°F! Well that sucks.

Ice started to form on the windshield but the defroster made quick work of
that. It was the roads I was worried about. I, along all the 18 wheelers,
slowed to about 45 MPH and put our flashers on. The salt trucks were out
so the roads were just wet in *most* spots, but there were spots that were
pretty slick. Other people were still flying by at 70+.

Not surprising, the idiots got what they deserved. A few miles later, we
were stuck in traffic, merging right to let the emergency vehicles go by.
4 separate vehicles up against the center guardrail or off into the snow
packed median.

I hope that only their vehicles (and their pride) were hurt.
Posted to rec.woodworking

"DerbyDad03" wrote in message

We drove from Massachusetts to Western NY mid-afternoon on Monday. I was
towing a lightly loaded 5 x 8 enclosed trailer with a Honda Odyssey.

Ice started to form on the windshield but the defroster made quick work of
that. It was the roads I was worried about. I, along all the 18 wheelers,
slowed to about 45 MPH and put our flashers on. The salt trucks were out
so the roads were just wet in *most* spots, but there were spots that were
pretty slick. Other people were still flying by at 70+.

Not surprising, the idiots got what they deserved. A few miles later, we
were stuck in traffic, merging right to let the emergency vehicles go by.
4 separate vehicles up against the center guardrail or off into the snow
packed median.

Ahh... a typical NYS Thruway experience... I've seen it many times. ;~) I'd
been running up the Thruway regularly since 1990 but in the past few years
I've mostly telecommuted and avoided the show.

One time I saw an ambulance sitting up on top of the guard rail in the
median. This after it went by me without any emergency lights on at an
unreasonable speed... That was fine until it spun out and ended up on the
guard rail. I could see in the back as I went by and there was no patient
being transported. I suspect the driver had some "splainin to do." :~)

The other extreme was the time time I saw a Ferrari parked in the median and
a flat bed tow truck pulling over. That guy had the sense to have the thing
towed instead of trying to drive it on a snowy road. He apparently has the
brains to go with the money!

Posted to rec.woodworking

On Tuesday, December 27, 2016 at 2:38:24 PM UTC-5, John Grossbohlin wrote:
[...]

81 can be worse than 90. I used to run the 90-81-17-87 route to NYC.

It was fairly common to see headlights pointing skyward from the vehicles
that slid off into the valleys that served as the median. 81 is much more
hilly than 90.

I just missed one on 90 a few years back. We drove by a SUV that was on
it's side with 2 guys standing on "top" helping the occupants climb out.
I know we must have just missed it because there wasn't even any rubber-
necking delays yet. Just the SUV on it's side and 2 other cars parked on
the shoulder.

Posted to rec.woodworking

woodchucker was heard to mutter:

Wishing you all a Merry Christmas.

Merry Christmas to one and all!
And a very Happy 2017 New Year!

Belated Merry Christmas. Best Wishes For The Coming YearGiven the state of the economy, I'm betting a lot of Christmas gifts - came from your lathe(s) - and that you found being a Santa's Elf fun and satisfying. I hope the coming year is more prosep charlie b Woodturning 1 December 29th 10 03:12 AM
Merry Christmas basilisk[_2_] Woodworking 2 December 25th 10 04:52 PM
Merry Christmas Nova Woodworking 10 December 25th 10 12:02 AM
Merry Christmas, everyone. :-) John Fields Electronic Schematics 2 December 25th 08 02:47 AM
Merry Christmas Darrell Feltmate Woodturning 11 December 23rd 07 08:18 PM