Posted to rec.woodworking

Default More Japanese Joinery

https://twitter.com/thejoinery_jp?lang=en

Some animations did not load until I scrolled to the bottom and back up,
may just need some time.
Posted to rec.woodworking

On Thu, 22 Dec 2016 10:36:43 -0500
Larry Kraus wrote:

Some animations did not load until I scrolled to the bottom and back
up, may just need some time.

time and dedication to high quality is the part of this that always
impresses

Posted to rec.woodworking

On 12/22/2016 10:36 AM, Larry Kraus wrote:
https://twitter.com/thejoinery_jp?lang=en

Some animations did not load until I scrolled to the bottom and back up,
may just need some time.

The japanese have some very impressive joints.

--
Jeff

Japanese Joinery Electric Comet Woodworking 0 October 17th 16 05:41 PM
Japanese Joinery notbob Woodworking 0 October 12th 16 06:40 PM
Chinese and Japanese joinery by William Ng Spalted Walt Woodworking 1 October 11th 12 10:37 PM
Examples of Chinese Joinery -3- chair joinery - this time with image charlieb Woodworking Plans and Photos 0 June 22nd 07 09:23 PM
Examples of Chinese Joinery -3 - Chair Joinery charlieb Woodworking Plans and Photos 0 June 22nd 07 09:22 PM