Posted to rec.woodworking

Default whats the name of these screws.

I can't for the life of me remember what they are called.

See alt binaries...

--
Jeff
Posted to rec.woodworking

On 12/18/2016 6:22 PM, woodchucker wrote:
I can't for the life of me remember what they are called.

See alt binaries...

threaded stud

https://www.mcmaster.com/#anchor-bolts/=15j14ye

Click on adapting threaded stud icon.
Posted to rec.woodworking

woodchucker wrote:

I can't for the life of me remember what they are called.

See alt binaries...

Hanger Bolts & Dowel Screws

http://www.homedepot.com/b/Tools-Har...s/N-5yc1vZc27n

Posted to rec.woodworking

On 12/18/2016 7:22 PM, woodchucker wrote:
I can't for the life of me remember what they are called.

See alt binaries...

Thanks everyone.
I remembered them as hangar bolts, once Puckdropper and Mr. Ross replied
in the binaries. Don't remember threaded stud.. but that helps as well.

Making a copy of Hockey table I saw online. A puck with 2 legs covered
in team color socks, with skates on.
And the third leg is a hockey stick.

Will need a way to put the legs on and off so my son can take it home
after Christmas.

--
Jeff
Posted to rec.woodworking

woodchucker wrote in
:

Thanks everyone.
I remembered them as hangar bolts, once Puckdropper and Mr. Ross
replied in the binaries. Don't remember threaded stud.. but that
helps as well.

Making a copy of Hockey table I saw online. A puck with 2 legs
covered in team color socks, with skates on.
And the third leg is a hockey stick.

Will need a way to put the legs on and off so my son can take it home
after Christmas.

I've got two pair of hockey socks if you want them. (Game worn,
unsigned--if I signed them I'd have to pay to get rid of them!)
Blackhawks Red and Blackhawks Black.

Puckdropper

Posted to rec.woodworking

On Monday, December 19, 2016 at 1:49:40 AM UTC-5, wrote:
woodchucker wrote in
:

Thanks everyone.
I remembered them as hangar bolts, once Puckdropper and Mr. Ross
replied in the binaries. Don't remember threaded stud.. but that
helps as well.

Making a copy of Hockey table I saw online. A puck with 2 legs
covered in team color socks, with skates on.
And the third leg is a hockey stick.

Will need a way to put the legs on and off so my son can take it home
after Christmas.

I've got two pair of hockey socks if you want them. (Game worn,
unsigned--if I signed them I'd have to pay to get rid of them!)
Blackhawks Red and Blackhawks Black.

Puckdropper

We always referred to them as "lag studs" or hanger bolts...
Posted to rec.woodworking

On 12/19/2016 1:49 AM, Puckdropper wrote:
woodchucker wrote in
:

Thanks everyone.
I remembered them as hangar bolts, once Puckdropper and Mr. Ross
replied in the binaries. Don't remember threaded stud.. but that
helps as well.

Making a copy of Hockey table I saw online. A puck with 2 legs
covered in team color socks, with skates on.
And the third leg is a hockey stick.

Will need a way to put the legs on and off so my son can take it home
after Christmas.

I've got two pair of hockey socks if you want them. (Game worn,
unsigned--if I signed them I'd have to pay to get rid of them!)
Blackhawks Red and Blackhawks Black.

Puckdropper

No thanks, I have a pair of his old skates.
NJ Devils, red white and black.

--
Jeff