DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Wood rack (https://www.diybanter.com/woodworking/580914-wood-rack.html)

swalker November 4th 16 11:36 PM

Wood rack

My wood rack for the new shop is finished and pictures are posted on
ABPW

Jim

Puckdropper[_2_] November 5th 16 01:45 AM

Wood rack

swalker wrote in news:v73q1chj32vvql1akblljcisa4vnf7mvsu@
4ax.com:

My wood rack for the new shop is finished and pictures are posted on
ABPW

Jim

Looks good! That EMT is inexpensive and fairly strong. I've used quite a
bit of it on my backyard ice rink to hold my barrier nets.

I kinda liked the artistic effect of the shadows on the wall in the
"empty" picture. :-)

Puckdropper

Sonny November 5th 16 02:30 AM

Wood rack

On Friday, November 4, 2016 at 5:36:29 PM UTC-5, swalker wrote:
My wood rack for the new shop is finished and pictures are posted on
ABPW

Jim

Neat idea. Looks efficient, too. Removeable EMTs when not needed, should more space (lower) be warranted.

Sonny

OFWW[_5_] November 5th 16 04:44 AM

Wood rack

On Fri, 04 Nov 2016 17:36:15 -0500, swalker wrote:

My wood rack for the new shop is finished and pictures are posted on
ABPW

Jim

First look it appeared like a variation of the "Iron Maiden". :)

Then I saw the rack fitted with wood, nice, clean, and I'd bet you
cleared a ton of space.

Puckdropper[_2_] November 5th 16 06:08 AM

Wood rack

OFWW wrote in
:

On Fri, 04 Nov 2016 17:36:15 -0500, swalker wrote:

My wood rack for the new shop is finished and pictures are posted on
ABPW

Jim

First look it appeared like a variation of the "Iron Maiden". :)

Then I saw the rack fitted with wood, nice, clean, and I'd bet you
cleared a ton of space.

I was pleasantly surprised with just how much space was cleared. [After
setting up my shelving.] Admittedly, I took steps to get rid of a bunch of
junk at the same time, and am now trying to figure out how to utilize the
space efficiently.

Puckdropper

Puckdropper[_2_] November 5th 16 08:11 AM

Wood rack

"Artemus" wrote in :

"swalker" wrote in message

My wood rack for the new shop is finished and pictures are posted on
ABPW

Jim

I'd love to see it but my newsservers don't have it.
Eternal Sept has no abpw.
news demon has abpw but no pics

Any way you can post links to the files?
Art

http://www.delorie.com/wood/abpw/

Here you go, the page is showing the current pictures.

I wonder what DJ Delorie is doing now... he used to post here at one
time.

Puckdropper

woodchucker[_3_] November 5th 16 03:15 PM

Wood rack

On 11/4/2016 6:36 PM, swalker wrote:

My wood rack for the new shop is finished and pictures are posted on
ABPW

Jim

Nice, how about pics of that nice looking shop? :-)

--
Jeff

swalker November 6th 16 05:28 AM

Wood rack