DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Looking for display case plans (https://www.diybanter.com/woodworking/52207-looking-display-case-plans.html)

Warren July 30th 04 10:27 PM

Looking for display case plans

I'm looking for plans for a table (or shelf) top display case,
approximately 10"w x 8"d x 15"h, with glass on front and sides. Exact
dimensions aren't important, I can scale. Anyone have a good source
for something like this? A google search hasn't turned up anything
close.

J T July 30th 04 11:38 PM

Looking for display case plans

Fri, Jul 30, 2004, 9:27pm (EDT+4) (Warren)
claims:
snip A google search hasn't turned up anything close.

If a google search doesn't even come close, and you can scale it,
you're gonna have to come up with a lot more details before I could come
up with something.

What sorta search words/phrases were you using? Oh yeah, you
didn't say, but you're probably wanting free, right?

JOAT
The highway of fear is the road to defeat.
- Bazooka Joe
JERUSALEM RIDGE
http://www.banjer.com/midi/jerridge.mid

Warren July 31st 04 04:17 AM

Looking for display case plans

In article , J T
wrote:

Fri, Jul 30, 2004, 9:27pm (EDT+4) (Warren)
claims:
snip A google search hasn't turned up anything close.

If a google search doesn't even come close, and you can scale it,
you're gonna have to come up with a lot more details before I could come
up with something.

What sorta search words/phrases were you using?

"display case"+woodworking+plans

J T July 31st 04 05:24 AM

Looking for display case plans

Sat, Jul 31, 2004, 3:17am (EDT+4) (Warren)
says:
"display case"+woodworking+plans

If you knock out the woodworking you get this:
http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&l...se%22+%2Bplans