Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Innovations in woodworking machinery ;-)

Handles rather small conifers amazingly well. I wonder if it has a big
brother for 80' tall 42" diam hardwoods?

https://www.facebook.com/breedofspee...82616025282557

Posted to rec.woodworking

Spalted Walt wrote:
Handles rather small conifers amazingly well. I wonder if it has a big
brother for 80' tall 42" diam hardwoods?

https://www.facebook.com/breedofspee...82616025282557

what is it? facebook won't work with lynx. I could
look it up elsewhere with a brand name

Posted to rec.woodworking

On Thursday, October 15, 2015 at 3:03:10 PM UTC-5, Contrarian wrote:

what is it? facebook won't work with lynx. I could
look it up elsewhere with a brand name

Similar to this machine: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-3v2vyRYeTE
Posted to rec.woodworking

On Thu, 15 Oct 2015 19:59:16 +0000 (UTC), wrote:

Spalted Walt wrote:
Handles rather small conifers amazingly well. I wonder if it has a big
brother for 80' tall 42" diam hardwoods?

https://www.facebook.com/breedofspee...82616025282557

what is it? facebook won't work with lynx. I could
look it up elsewhere with a brand name

I believe it's a Ponsse Scorpion
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j2SwTK6p72U

Posted to rec.woodworking

You need a subscription to Logging and Sawmilling Journal