DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Cabinet number 2 with assembly details (https://www.diybanter.com/woodworking/382316-cabinet-number-2-assembly-details.html)

Leon[_7_] August 15th 15 04:33 PM

Cabinet number 2 with assembly details

So after the saw horse disaster and building a new grid to set on top of
the new horsed I glued the second cabinet this morning.

Half of the back face frame showing the groves to accept the plywood panels.
https://www.flickr.com/photos/lcb112...posted-public/

Left side panel in place on the same spot as previous picture.
https://www.flickr.com/photos/lcb112...posted-public/

Bottom Panel before smearing the glue
https://www.flickr.com/photos/lcb112...posted-public/

Another view of the bottom panel and side panel in place with center
stile yet to be filled.
https://www.flickr.com/photos/lcb112...posted-public/

All panels and back face frame in place
https://www.flickr.com/photos/lcb112...posted-public/

Front face frame before smearing the glue
https://www.flickr.com/photos/lcb112...posted-public/

And with the front face frame in place before adding the 16 clamps.
https://www.flickr.com/photos/lcb112...posted-public/

The shelf adjustment holes center panel, lower row, and side panel,
upper row. The center panel holes were not drilled through. The
through holes were a result of drilling in the exact location on
opposite sides of the panel. I love my new shelf pin jig, 25 holes can
be drilled accurately in about 50~75 seconds. The jig will also set up
for drilling drawer and door pulls.

Sonny August 16th 15 05:16 PM

Cabinet number 2 with assembly details

Looking good. White glue? I see your shop fan is turned on, also.... same here.

Sonny

Leon[_7_] August 16th 15 07:06 PM

On 8/16/2015 11:16 AM, Sonny wrote:
Looking good. White glue? I see your shop fan is turned on, also.... same here.

Sonny

Thanks, TB III. Lighting was not great. I thought white glue too when
I reviewed the picture. ;~) Both shop fans....