Posted to rec.woodworking

Default My son is making knives and doing some woodworking to payfor college,

Maybe you should get a job?
Posted to rec.woodworking

On 7/31/2015 5:46 PM, Bill wrote:
Maybe you should get a job?

Nice. Maybe by working for it, he'll value it more. Seems that more
and more the kids in college are treading water looking to avoid getting
into the workforce.

Was that your problem?

Anyways, they are damn nice knives and he now has one less knife to
sell. I ordered one of them.

Posted to rec.woodworking

On Friday, July 31, 2015 at 7:07:29 PM UTC-5, Unquestionably Confused wrote:

Nice.

Anyways, they are damn nice knives and he now has one less knife to
sell. I ordered one of them.

Electric Comet might can take a cue from the knife set racks.... has a magnetic strip to hold/display the knives.

Could use hidden Rare Earth magnets, in place of that exposed magnetic strip.

Sonny

Posted to rec.woodworking

On 7/31/2015 5:46 PM, Bill wrote:
Maybe you should get a job?

Nice. Maybe by working for it, he'll value it more. Seems that more
and more the kids in college are treading water looking to avoid
getting into the workforce.

Was that your problem?

SPAM.

If you look at the header, you'll note that "mom" has an unlimited
account at newsguy.com, (ha ha!)

Posted to rec.woodworking

Bill wrote in
:

SPAM.

Um, no. It's not off-topic, and it's not multi-posted.
Therefor it does not fit the definition of spam.

FWIW, the OP seems to be using a very out-of-date version
of Thunderbird on a computer running Windows Vista, so
I'm going to guess she's not the most technically savvy
person.

John

Posted to rec.woodworking

On 8/1/2015 10:15 AM, John McCoy wrote:
Bill wrote in
:

SPAM.

Um, no. It's not off-topic, and it's not multi-posted.
Therefor it does not fit the definition of spam.

FWIW, the OP seems to be using a very out-of-date version
of Thunderbird on a computer running Windows Vista, so
I'm going to guess she's not the most technically savvy
person.

John

Call it what you want. This has been repeatedly posted on various
newsgroups and the intention is to sell stuff. USENET conventions do
not permit commercial advertising (and that is what this is) on non
commercial newsgroups.

Would you allow Delta to advertise here? Would you allow Woodcraft,
Jet, Proctor 7 Gamble? This is no different.