Posted to rec.woodworking

Default My Son's passion for wood working and knife making

-- https://www.etsy.com/shop/DwarvenSte...hopheader-name

https://www.facebook.com/DwarvenSteel?fref=ts&ref=br_tf
Posted to rec.woodworking

BadGirl wrote:

-- https://www.etsy.com/shop
https://www.facebook.com/

And he sent you because you're a "BadGirl"?
Posted to rec.woodworking

BadGirl wrote:

-- https://www.etsy.com/shop/DwarvenSte...hopheader-name

https://www.facebook.com/DwarvenSteel?fref=ts&ref=br_tf

I'm getting too old for Bad Girls.

--
GW Ross

To find out a girl's faults, praise
her to her girl friends.

Making a knife block with a circular saw? Adam Funk[_3_] UK diy 10 November 18th 13 11:24 AM
Knife Making RogerN Metalworking 24 June 10th 13 04:11 PM
Knife Making Jim L. Metalworking 0 September 30th 12 02:40 PM
wood knife handles dafyddw Woodworking 12 April 2nd 08 01:51 PM