DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Where can I gat a patio umbrella tilt joint? (https://www.diybanter.com/woodworking/382254-re-where-can-i-gat-patio-umbrella-tilt-joint.html)

PF July 22nd 15 09:44 PM

Where can I gat a patio umbrella tilt joint?

replying to Wood Butcher, PF wrote:
spam wrote:

We have a non-tilting umbrella on our deck and it seems
like a simple task to add the tilt joint and make SWMBO
happy. I did a google search and came up with nothing.
Anybody know where I can find these? I would think they
must be available as a repair part.
TIA
Art

fIt appears this question was asked back in 2003. Well, I need a umbrella
tilt joint for mine and I am still finding nothing online. Did you ever
get what you were looking for? I need to repair my otherwise wonderful
umbrella!!
PF

John July 22nd 15 10:25 PM

Where can I gat a patio umbrella tilt joint?

I found one at servicesupportlink.com go to umbrella parts. Hope this is
what you want.

roups.com...

Ed Pawlowski July 23rd 15 01:50 AM

spam wrote:

We have a non-tilting umbrella on our deck and it seems
like a simple task to add the tilt joint and make SWMBO
happy. I did a google search and came up with nothing.
Anybody know where I can find these? I would think they
must be available as a repair part.
TIA
Art

fIt appears this question was asked back in 2003. Well, I need a umbrella
tilt joint for mine and I am still finding nothing online. Did you ever
get what you were looking for? I need to repair my otherwise wonderful
umbrella!!
PF

I'd try yard sales and take one off a crappy umbrella
Even this place sells poles, but not the tilt joint
http://patioumbrellaparts.info/repla...umbrella-pole/

DerbyDad03 July 24th 15 04:15 AM

http://www.servicesupportlink.com/11...ting11393.html