Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Rigid 4330/4331

Anyone have one of these planers? If you want a new set of blades for the cost of shipping them to you (actual cost) send me a PM and I will get them to you.

Mine died just after I bought a new set and I went with something other than the Rigid for the new planer.

Deb

rigid bandsaw bob kater Woodworking 5 January 5th 07 05:15 PM
too rigid csapo Home Repair 1 October 19th 05 03:32 AM
Jointer Rigid or X5 Sandie C Woodworking 3 February 27th 05 12:04 AM
Anyone actually using a Rigid BS1400? [email protected] Woodworking 8 January 23rd 05 10:24 PM
Here is the Rigid story. Maverick Woodworking 0 December 31st 04 07:43 PM