Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Hey - This can't really be Texas, can it?

Leon writes:
"Mike Marlow" wrote:
Ed Pawlowski wrote:

It was the right thing to do. Today, lemonade stands, tomorrow, they
will be selling unauthorized Bud Light.

Maybe true - but it is afterall, all about the children...

Lemonade is like a gateway drug, they start small and later become
entrepreneurs and self sufficient. Once that happens the need for
government control diminishes and our society will be ruined.

Ponderous sort of thought. I might have to give that some real thought.
Somehow, I got trapped in the innocence of our own childhood experiences and
had not looked forward to the perils of the future for our children. So
glad you corrected my thinking on this...

For sure, it has lead to legally selling marijuana in Colorado and
Washington. Ultimately you end up with California 2.0.

And the world would be a better place, to boot.