DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Titebond II (https://www.diybanter.com/woodworking/378175-titebond-ii.html)

Spalted Walt February 10th 15 02:01 PM

Titebond II

.... Can't talk now, I'm busy cleaning some old mp3's....

http://www.youtube.com/embed/_gyvipBs6Vs

Leon[_7_] February 10th 15 03:14 PM

Titebond II

On 2/10/2015 8:01 AM, Spalted Walt wrote:
... Can't talk now, I'm busy cleaning some old mp3's....

http://www.youtube.com/embed/_gyvipBs6Vs

Pretty cool! Good to see you again.

I learned years ago that doing the same to a cast iron TS top, or what
ever will also remove the rust if you don't leave it too long.
Try a small drop on your top and see for your self.

woodchucker[_3_] February 10th 15 04:29 PM

Titebond II

On 2/10/2015 9:01 AM, Spalted Walt wrote:
... Can't talk now, I'm busy cleaning some old mp3's....

http://www.youtube.com/embed/_gyvipBs6Vs

Very cool.

I have a ton of old vinyl. Just need a new needle...

--
Jeff

DerbyDad03 February 10th 15 06:24 PM

Titebond II

On Tuesday, February 10, 2015 at 9:01:31 AM UTC-5, Spalted Walt wrote:
... Can't talk now, I'm busy cleaning some old mp3's....

http://www.youtube.com/embed/_gyvipBs6Vs

And if you play the "glue" on the turntable the reverse image will contain Satanic messages. ;-)

John Grossbohlin[_4_] February 10th 15 08:52 PM

Titebond II

"DerbyDad03" wrote in message

On Tuesday, February 10, 2015 at 9:01:31 AM UTC-5, Spalted Walt wrote:
... Can't talk now, I'm busy cleaning some old mp3's....

http://www.youtube.com/embed/_gyvipBs6Vs

And if you play the "glue" on the turntable the reverse image will contain
Satanic messages. ;-)

Hmm... I thought it was Metallica... I don't think my heart has beat
properly since I saw them at Woodstock '94. ;~)

John

Mike Marlow[_2_] February 10th 15 08:57 PM

Titebond II

John Grossbohlin wrote:
"DerbyDad03" wrote in message

On Tuesday, February 10, 2015 at 9:01:31 AM UTC-5, Spalted Walt wrote:
... Can't talk now, I'm busy cleaning some old mp3's....

http://www.youtube.com/embed/_gyvipBs6Vs

And if you play the "glue" on the turntable the reverse image will
contain Satanic messages. ;-)

Hmm... I thought it was Metallica... I don't think my heart has beat
properly since I saw them at Woodstock '94. ;~)

Sorry John but no matter how much promoters wanted to insist on it - there
is no such thing as Woodstock '94. Rome is not Woodstock, nor were any of
the bands.

--

-Mike-

Spalted Walt February 10th 15 09:00 PM

Titebond II

On Tue, 10 Feb 2015 10:24:29 -0800 (PST), DerbyDad03
wrote:

On Tuesday, February 10, 2015 at 9:01:31 AM UTC-5, Spalted Walt wrote:
... Can't talk now, I'm busy cleaning some old mp3's....

http://www.youtube.com/embed/_gyvipBs6Vs

And if you play the "glue" on the turntable the reverse image will contain Satanic messages. ;-)

Apparently Titebond III reverses the "reverse" effect and actually sounds quite
good!

Titebond III --- http://www.youtube.com/embed/gDmu594fM88

John Grossbohlin[_4_] February 10th 15 09:07 PM

Titebond II

"Mike Marlow" wrote in message ...

John Grossbohlin wrote:

Hmm... I thought it was Metallica... I don't think my heart has beat
properly since I saw them at Woodstock '94. ;~)

Sorry John but no matter how much promoters wanted to insist on it - there
is no such thing as Woodstock '94. Rome is not Woodstock, nor were any of
the bands.

Wrong venue... '94 was in Saugerties which is next door to the actual
Woodstock, NY (which is where the '69 concert was originally proposed)... My
niece babysat Michael Lang's kids while he was putting the show together and
I know I lot of the locals who built the venue and parking facilities.
There were bands at '94 who performed at '69... Joe Cocker; Crosby, Stills,
& Nash; Country Joe McDonald, and others.

John

John Grossbohlin[_4_] February 10th 15 09:09 PM

Titebond II

John Grossbohlin wrote:

Hmm... I thought it was Metallica... I don't think my heart has beat
properly since I saw them at Woodstock '94. ;~)

Sorry John but no matter how much promoters wanted to insist on it - there
is no such thing as Woodstock '94. Rome is not Woodstock, nor were any of
the bands.

Wrong venue... '94 was in Saugerties which is next door to the actual
Woodstock, NY (which is where the '69 concert was originally proposed)... My
niece babysat Michael Lang's kids while he was putting the show together and
I know I lot of the locals who built the venue and parking facilities.
There were bands at '94 who performed at '69... Joe Cocker; Crosby, Stills,
& Nash; Country Joe McDonald, and others.

John

P.S. I forgot to mention the mud and topless/naked women. ;~)

Mike Marlow[_2_] February 11th 15 01:17 AM

Titebond II

John Grossbohlin wrote:

Hmm... I thought it was Metallica... I don't think my heart has beat
properly since I saw them at Woodstock '94. ;~)

Sorry John but no matter how much promoters wanted to insist on it -
there is no such thing as Woodstock '94. Rome is not Woodstock, nor
were any of the bands.

Wrong venue... '94 was in Saugerties which is next door to the actual
Woodstock, NY (which is where the '69 concert was originally
proposed)... My niece babysat Michael Lang's kids while he was
putting the show together and I know I lot of the locals who built
the venue and parking facilities. There were bands at '94 who
performed at '69... Joe Cocker; Crosby, Stills, & Nash; Country Joe
McDonald, and others.

Oh - my bad. Got so fed up with the people talking about the "Woodstock" in
Rome that I guess I just assumed that's what you meant.

--

-Mike-

Mike Marlow[_2_] February 11th 15 01:18 AM

Titebond II

John Grossbohlin wrote:

Hmm... I thought it was Metallica... I don't think my heart has beat
properly since I saw them at Woodstock '94. ;~)

Sorry John but no matter how much promoters wanted to insist on it -
there is no such thing as Woodstock '94. Rome is not Woodstock, nor
were any of the bands.

Wrong venue... '94 was in Saugerties which is next door to the actual
Woodstock, NY (which is where the '69 concert was originally
proposed)... My niece babysat Michael Lang's kids while he was
putting the show together and I know I lot of the locals who built
the venue and parking facilities. There were bands at '94 who
performed at '69... Joe Cocker; Crosby, Stills, & Nash; Country Joe
McDonald, and others.
John

P.S. I forgot to mention the mud and topless/naked women. ;~)

Were they the same women? That would be scarey...

--

-Mike-

John Grossbohlin[_4_] February 11th 15 01:45 AM

Titebond II

John Grossbohlin wrote:

Hmm... I thought it was Metallica... I don't think my heart has beat
properly since I saw them at Woodstock '94. ;~)

P.S. I forgot to mention the mud and topless/naked women. ;~)

Were they the same women? That would be scarey...

Well, in '94 it wouldn't have been too bad... but then in '94 I had some
kids ask me if I was at the '69 event so maybe my point of reference is
different. ;~)

Markem[_2_] February 11th 15 03:45 AM

Titebond II

On Tue, 10 Feb 2015 11:29:43 -0500, woodchucker
wrote:

On 2/10/2015 9:01 AM, Spalted Walt wrote:
... Can't talk now, I'm busy cleaning some old mp3's....

http://www.youtube.com/embed/_gyvipBs6Vs

Very cool.

I have a ton of old vinyl. Just need a new needle...

Actually I have a Shure Cartridge that I no longer have a turntable
for, maybe 30 hours of play time.

Mark