DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Where can I gat a patio umbrella tilt joint? (https://www.diybanter.com/woodworking/374778-re-where-can-i-gat-patio-umbrella-tilt-joint.html)

Sonny October 7th 14 04:14 AM

Where can I gat a patio umbrella tilt joint?

On Monday, September 8, 2003 1:16:35 PM UTC-5, Wood Butcher wrote:
We have a non-tilting umbrella on our deck and it seems
like a simple task to add the tilt joint and make SWMBO
happy. I did a google search and came up with nothing.
Anybody know where I can find these? I would think they
must be available as a repair part.

TIA
Art

When I can't find a specific product, I often go to ThomasNet.com and find a manufacturer... on their home page, you type in the main item (patio umbrellas).

You might be able to buy a part, direct, from the manufacturer or find out who their outlets dealers are and special order the part. Here are ThomasNet's list of manufacturers.... Anova Furnishings, Inc., Saint Louis, MO looks promising.

Maybe contact several of the listings and see what might be available to you, directly.

Who is your umbrellas maker, its manufacturer... does your umbrella have a makers tag? Maybe you can find and contact them, directly, from the above listing.

Sonny

Sonny October 7th 14 04:15 AM

Where can I gat a patio umbrella tilt joint?

On Monday, October 6, 2014 10:14:05 PM UTC-5, Sonny wrote:

Forgot to give the link:
http://www.thomasnet.com/products/um...9770804-1.html