DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   O/T: Something Is Screwed Up (https://www.diybanter.com/woodworking/372711-re-o-t-something-screwed-up.html)

Lew Hodgett[_6_] July 17th 14 10:04 PM

O/T: Something Is Screwed Up

Tried to sign on this morning, but no luck.

Tried a cold reboots but no luck.

Scratched my head thinking what next coach?

Then it hit me.

Did a cold boot of the modem.

MAGIC!

I'm back on line.

Had a message waiting from Verizon.

Dear Valued Verizon Customer,

An outage has been detected impacting the ability to
use your Verizon High Speed Internet services.
No S**t Sherlock.

Tell me you have a problem using the service with which you are having
trouble.

Brilliant.

Oh well, no harm no foul.

Lew

Contrarian[_3_] July 20th 14 07:08 PM

O/T: Something Is Screwed Up

Lew Hodgett wrote:
Tried to sign on this morning, but no luck.

Tried a cold reboots but no luck.

Scratched my head thinking what next coach?

Then it hit me.

Did a cold boot of the modem.

MAGIC!

I'm back on line.

I do too much of that.

then there's the "uncheck/check" wireless enablement.

that quite often fixes a wi-fi poop out