DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Bahco/Snap-on ratcheting screwdrivers? (https://www.diybanter.com/woodworking/372362-bahco-snap-ratcheting-screwdrivers.html)

John Doe[_4_] July 5th 14 04:32 AM

Bahco/Snap-on ratcheting screwdrivers?

Stubby...
Bahco 808050S
Bahco 808050TS
For less than $20 (USA) on eBay and Amazon.

Weird IMO that those do not mention the removable shaft. But
apparently it is, since the combination set (Bahco 808050S-22)
includes the 808050S.

Trying to find out what sort of connector the shaft uses (and to
verify that in fact the shaft is removable). I guess it's a standard
1/4 inch square with a ball locking mechanism.

John Doe[_4_] July 5th 14 04:54 AM

Bahco/Snap-on ratcheting screwdrivers?

And now I am being told that the shaft is not removable...