DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Ping Dave in Canada! French Model Applying finish (https://www.diybanter.com/woodworking/372285-ping-dave-canada-french-model-applying-finish.html)

Leon[_7_] July 1st 14 07:34 PM

Ping Dave in Canada! French Model Applying finish

Here is the video of a "French Model" applying Old Masters Gel Varnish.
;~)

https://www.flickr.com/photos/lcb11211/14551271662/

Swingman July 1st 14 08:37 PM

On 7/1/2014 1:34 PM, Leon wrote:
Here is the video of a "French Model" applying Old Masters Gel Varnish.
;~)

https://www.flickr.com/photos/lcb11211/14551271662/

Ca c'est bon!

--
eWoodShop: www.eWoodShop.com
Wood Shop: www.e-WoodShop.net

[email protected] July 2nd 14 04:11 AM

Ping Dave in Canada! French Model Applying finish

On Tue, 01 Jul 2014 13:34:07 -0500, Leon lcb11211@swbelldotnet
Here is the video of a "French Model" applying Old Masters Gel Varnish.
https://www.flickr.com/photos/lcb11211/14551271662/

Thanks for the tutorial on the quick application of the Masters
varathane finish.

And yup, that's what a cute French model in Quebec looks like. Don't
approve of the model's choice in music though. :)

Leon[_5_] July 2nd 14 01:19 PM

wrote:
On Tue, 01 Jul 2014 13:34:07 -0500, Leon lcb11211@swbelldotnet
Here is the video of a "French Model" applying Old Masters Gel Varnish.
https://www.flickr.com/photos/lcb11211/14551271662/

Thanks for the tutorial on the quick application of the Masters
varathane finish.

And yup, that's what a cute French model in Quebec looks like. Don't
approve of the model's choice in music though. :)

I new someone was going to mention the music. LOL. I listen to Pandora,
and that IIRC was a Pandora, James Taylor radio station.