DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Unisaw, Powermatic TS, DP, etc at auction (https://www.diybanter.com/woodworking/371986-unisaw-powermatic-ts-dp-etc-auction.html)

Gramps' shop June 21st 14 03:21 PM

Unisaw, Powermatic TS, DP, etc at auction

If you're anywhere near Chicago, here's a chance to score on some big iron (no charge for the rust):

http://www.obenaufauctionsonline.com...cgi?obenauf113

I keep hoping to find a wide belt sander here, but no luck so far.

Larry

John Grossbohlin[_4_] June 21st 14 04:10 PM

"Gramps' shop" wrote in message

If you're anywhere near Chicago, here's a chance to score on some big iron
(no charge for the rust):

http://www.obenaufauctionsonline.com...cgi?obenauf113

If anyone "wins" the DJ-20 with the broken rabbet table extension I've got
one... Here's a link for reference.

http://www.ereplacementparts.com/tab...00j7n2h7vtpm11

woodchucker[_3_] June 21st 14 05:59 PM

On 6/21/2014 10:21 AM, Gramps' shop wrote:
If you're anywhere near Chicago, here's a chance to score on some big iron (no charge for the rust):

http://www.obenaufauctionsonline.com...cgi?obenauf113

I keep hoping to find a wide belt sander here, but no luck so far.

Larry

That entire place was under water. That's not just rust, that's sitting
in soaking water. All the items are soaked.

I like the painted nail guns... condition unknown... but like new.

--
Jeff