DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Wooden Can Crusher plans wanted (https://www.diybanter.com/woodworking/371724-re-wooden-can-crusher-plans-wanted.html)

[email protected] June 13th 14 12:40 AM

Wooden Can Crusher plans wanted

On Tuesday, 31 December 2002 06:32:50 UTC-6, j.b. miller wrote:
Hello. I'm looking for plans to build aluminum can crushers out of wood. NOT
the simple hinge,step on the can type, but a compound hand operated lever
type. I've Googgled a couple of times no luck. How about it JOAT, you seem
to find everything I want to build and much more !
This would give the kids something useful to build and 'play' with while
helping recycle.

Thanks for any links
Jay

http://www.woodworkersworkshop.com/s...ow&ref=19_W799 : a wall mounted can crusher