DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Dewalt dw733 planer (https://www.diybanter.com/woodworking/371530-re-dewalt-dw733-planer.html)

[email protected] June 6th 14 03:54 PM

Dewalt dw733 planer

On Sunday, March 21, 2004 12:04:29 AM UTC-4, ken wrote:
Anyone use a Dewalt dw733 benchtop planer?
Opinion?
Thanks,
ken

I recently purchased one of these units used. However, it did not have blades; or attaching bolts (4 present); and one of the Binder Blades were warped in the middle! I've ordered replacement blades and another Binder Blade and I have enough bolts to put this thing back together.
My problem is I really don't know how to ADJUST the blades when installing. Do the magnetic blocks actually make this easier? Also ... does the sharp edge point towards me or away from me when installing? Sorry about these type of questions, but the videos I look at on You Tube are of poor quality and it's hard to see through everyones arms and heads. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.
Mike

[email protected] June 6th 14 06:08 PM

Dewalt dw733 planer

On Fri, 6 Jun 2014 07:54:33 -0700 (PDT), wrote:

[...]

Try a web search. The manuals are online (but I can't seem to get to
them now). There is also:

http://www.ehow.com/how_7802240_repl...er-blades.html

Nova June 6th 14 09:50 PM

Dewalt dw733 planer

[...]