DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   "Trimchamp" help needed (https://www.diybanter.com/woodworking/369304-re-trimchamp-help-needed.html)

[email protected] March 31st 14 07:33 PM

"Trimchamp" help needed

On Thursday, December 11, 2003 3:07:10 PM UTC-6, Steve Bowley wrote:
Hi folks

Any Trimchamp/Trimtramp owners out there?

I purchased a Trimchamp saw table on ebay recently, sans instruction manual.
I think mine's a model 400 - the larger free-standing one. Since the
company seems to have gone out of business I would gladly pay
photocopy/postage costs to anyone who'd be kind enough to share a copy of
their manual with me.

Also, caveat emptor, the table I purchased is missing the hardware required
to mount the skil saw's base to the sliding platform on the table - can
anyone give me a description of these pieces (pretty confident I can jury
rig something, just need some hints!).

Final Question: there's a wire bale attached to a spring-loaded cord that
retacts into the unit. The purpose of this has got me stumped. Seems like
it should attach to the sliding platform, but I can't figure out what it
would do (certainly not enough tension on the cord to pull the platform down
the track or through the workpiece).

TIA,
Steve

Don't know how old this post is. I have the model 300 and have been looking for the larger model. If you hear of one for sale, let me know.
Thanks,
Bob

[email protected] March 31st 14 08:40 PM

"Trimchamp" help needed

On Mon, 31 Mar 2014 10:33:29 -0700 (PDT), wrote:

[...]

I have a "trim tramp"