DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Online tool auction tonight (https://www.diybanter.com/woodworking/368459-online-tool-auction-tonight.html)

Gramps' shop March 3rd 14 11:06 PM

Online tool auction tonight

I have no affiliation with this company, but you might want to check this out:

http://www.auctionnationonline.net/c...7/category/ALL

I haven't bid on anything as of yet, but they seem to have a tool auction every week or so. I suspect that much of this stuff is returns to retail outlets.

Larry

woodchucker[_3_] March 3rd 14 11:51 PM

On 3/3/2014 6:06 PM, Gramps' shop wrote:
I have no affiliation with this company, but you might want to check this out:

http://www.auctionnationonline.net/c...7/category/ALL

I haven't bid on anything as of yet, but they seem to have a tool auction every week or so. I suspect that much of this stuff is returns to retail outlets.

Larry

Thanks Larry, found the same clamp I asked you to check on this site
from Craftsman... missing the corners.. but I think it's usable.

--
Jeff