DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Replacement Hammer Handle (https://www.diybanter.com/woodworking/367378-replacement-hammer-handle.html)

[email protected] February 4th 14 06:37 AM

Replacement Hammer Handle

Sorry to say but on Dec.15, 2013 I lost a box of hart 16oz finish hammer handles in a fire. 10 in all

[email protected] February 4th 14 09:31 AM

Replacement Hammer Handle

On Tuesday, February 4, 2014 12:37:12 AM UTC-6, wrote:
Sorry to say but on Dec.15, 2013 I lost a box of hart 16oz finish hammer handles in a fire. 10 in all

That's OK. I doubt they feel the pain anymore since this thread is over FOURTEEN years old. They original posters have probably moved on by now.

Sheer necromancy.

How are people finding these ancient posts?

Robert

Swingman February 4th 14 12:31 PM

Replacement Hammer Handle

On 2/4/2014 3:31 AM, wrote:
On Tuesday, February 4, 2014 12:37:12 AM UTC-6, wrote:
Sorry to say but on Dec.15, 2013 I lost a box of hart 16oz finish hammer handles in a fire. 10 in all

That's OK. I doubt they feel the pain anymore since this thread is over FOURTEEN years old. They original posters have probably moved on by now.

Sheer necromancy.

How are people finding these ancient posts?

They are being reposted by use of "Homeowner's Hub", a useNet
aggregator/RSS feed of sorts, who uses your expertise in posts for fun,
and their profit.

--
eWoodShop:
www.eWoodShop.com

Leon[_7_] February 4th 14 01:52 PM

Replacement Hammer Handle

On 2/4/2014 3:31 AM, wrote:
On Tuesday, February 4, 2014 12:37:12 AM UTC-6, wrote:
Sorry to say but on Dec.15, 2013 I lost a box of hart 16oz finish hammer handles in a fire. 10 in all

That's OK. I doubt they feel the pain anymore since this thread is over FOURTEEN years old. They original posters have probably moved on by now.

Sheer necromancy.

How are people finding these ancient posts?

Robert

Wow I think I heard about the fire, I wonder what time of day it happened.

willshak February 4th 14 02:49 PM

Replacement Hammer Handle

wrote:
On Tuesday, February 4, 2014 12:37:12 AM UTC-6, wrote:
Sorry to say but on Dec.15, 2013 I lost a box of hart 16oz finish hammer handles in a fire. 10 in all

That's OK. I doubt they feel the pain anymore since this thread is over FOURTEEN years old. They original posters have probably moved on by now.

December 15, 2013 to February 4, 2014 is less than 2 months old.

Sheer necromancy.

How are people finding these ancient posts?

Robert

--
Bill
In Hamptonburgh, NY

-MIKE- February 4th 14 04:29 PM

Replacement Hammer Handle

On 2/4/14, 7:52 AM, Leon wrote:
On 2/4/2014 3:31 AM, wrote:
On Tuesday, February 4, 2014 12:37:12 AM UTC-6, wrote:
Sorry to say but on Dec.15, 2013 I lost a box of hart 16oz finish
hammer handles in a fire. 10 in all

That's OK. I doubt they feel the pain anymore since this thread is
over FOURTEEN years old. They original posters have probably moved on
by now.

Sheer necromancy.

How are people finding these ancient posts?

Robert

Wow I think I heard about the fire, I wonder what time of day it happened.

It was caused by a dust collector explosion that could kill a guy from a
mile away.

--

-MIKE-

--Elvin Jones (1927-2004)
--
http://mikedrums.com

---remove "DOT" ^^^^ to reply

Leon[_7_] February 4th 14 05:34 PM

Replacement Hammer Handle

wrote:
Sorry to say but on Dec.15, 2013 I lost a box of hart 16oz finish
hammer handles in a fire. 10 in all

That's OK. I doubt they feel the pain anymore since this thread is
over FOURTEEN years old. They original posters have probably moved on
by now.

Sheer necromancy.

How are people finding these ancient posts?

Robert

Wow I think I heard about the fire, I wonder what time of day it
happened.

It was caused by a dust collector explosion that could kill a guy from a
mile away.

Yeah, yeah,yeah we all know the DC is the leading cause for the fire
department and home land security to be deployed.

But WHAT TIME DID IT HAPPEN???? LOL

Larry W[_3_] February 4th 14 11:35 PM

Replacement Hammer Handle

In article ,
wrote:
Sorry to say but on Dec.15, 2013 I lost a box of hart 16oz finish hammer
handles in a fire. 10 in all

Sorry to hear of your misfortune, but if this was the extent of your losses,
it shouldn't bee too tough to "handle."

plausible, and wrong." (H L Mencken)

Mike Marlow[_2_] February 4th 14 11:45 PM

Replacement Hammer Handle

Larry W wrote:
In article ,
wrote:
Sorry to say but on Dec.15, 2013 I lost a box of hart 16oz finish
hammer handles in a fire. 10 in all

Sorry to hear of your misfortune, but if this was the extent of your
losses, it shouldn't bee too tough to "handle."

Arghhhhhhh... Make him stop! Make him stop, please...

--

-Mike-

[email protected] February 5th 14 12:57 AM

Replacement Hammer Handle

On Tuesday, February 4, 2014 8:49:55 AM UTC-6, willshak wrote:

December 15, 2013 to February 4, 2014 is less than 2 months old.

Indeed it is.

However, using the Google newsgroup reader it shows the original date of the thread as being 11/20/00. The Google reader will show the date of each post and the subsequent replies.

Replies less than 24 hours old also include the time of day it was posted.

Robert

[email protected] February 5th 14 01:01 AM

Replacement Hammer Handle

On Tuesday, February 4, 2014 6:31:24 AM UTC-6, Swingman wrote:

How are people finding these ancient posts?

They are being reposted by use of "Homeowner's Hub", a useNet

aggregator/RSS feed of sorts, who uses your expertise in posts for fun,

and their profit.

Assholes. The contribute nothing and take what they can from us.

Nicely done.

Robert

Leon[_7_] February 5th 14 01:18 AM

Replacement Hammer Handle

On 2/4/2014 5:45 PM, Mike Marlow wrote:
Larry W wrote:
In article ,
wrote:
Sorry to say but on Dec.15, 2013 I lost a box of hart 16oz finish
hammer handles in a fire. 10 in all

Sorry to hear of your misfortune, but if this was the extent of your
losses, it shouldn't bee too tough to "handle."

Arghhhhhhh... Make him stop! Make him stop, please...

You would think that the hammer handles would still be there after the
fire.... They could not just get up and walk off. ;~)

Leon[_7_] February 5th 14 01:24 AM

Replacement Hammer Handle

On 2/4/2014 7:01 PM, wrote:
On Tuesday, February 4, 2014 6:31:24 AM UTC-6, Swingman wrote:

How are people finding these ancient posts?

They are being reposted by use of "Homeowner's Hub", a useNet

aggregator/RSS feed of sorts, who uses your expertise in posts for fun,

and their profit.

Assholes. The contribute nothing and take what they can from us.

Nicely done.

Robert

Hell I have always said, and I will say it again, most ww magazines come
her for hints, tricks, and to learn woodworking. ;~)

[email protected] February 5th 14 01:40 AM

Replacement Hammer Handle

On Tue, 04 Feb 2014 19:18:10 -0600, Leon lcb11211@swbelldotnet
wrote:

On 2/4/2014 5:45 PM, Mike Marlow wrote:
Larry W wrote:
In article ,
wrote:
Sorry to say but on Dec.15, 2013 I lost a box of hart 16oz finish
hammer handles in a fire. 10 in all

Sorry to hear of your misfortune, but if this was the extent of your
losses, it shouldn't bee too tough to "handle."

Arghhhhhhh... Make him stop! Make him stop, please...

You would think that the hammer handles would still be there after the
fire.... They could not just get up and walk off. ;~)

Well, maybe he's not as bright as a box of hammers.

[email protected] February 5th 14 05:04 AM

Replacement Hammer Handle

On Tuesday, February 4, 2014 7:24:57 PM UTC-6, Leon wrote:

Hell I have always said, and I will say it again, most ww magazines come

her for hints, tricks, and to learn woodworking. ;~)

I wouldn't doubt it, Leon. There is still more experience and technical expertise here than just about any other venue.

We have all given willfully to one another. But just have someone rip off the information sits pretty bad with me.

So for the record, just in case any of those guys are still monitoring this feed,

ASSHOLES.

Robert

jo4hn[_2_] February 5th 14 02:35 PM

Replacement Hammer Handle

On 2/4/2014 5:18 PM, Leon wrote:
On 2/4/2014 5:45 PM, Mike Marlow wrote:
Larry W wrote:
In article ,
wrote:
Sorry to say but on Dec.15, 2013 I lost a box of hart 16oz finish
hammer handles in a fire. 10 in all

Sorry to hear of your misfortune, but if this was the extent of your
losses, it shouldn't bee too tough to "handle."

Arghhhhhhh... Make him stop! Make him stop, please...

You would think that the hammer handles would still be there after the
fire.... They could not just get up and walk off. ;~)

should be something about "fly off the handle"...