DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Wood tuning jig - originally posted on wrong site (https://www.diybanter.com/woodworking/366290-wood-tuning-jig-originally-posted-wrong-site.html)

[email protected] January 8th 14 05:34 PM

Wood tuning jig - originally posted on wrong site

The url below takes you to a site with some Christmas ornaments, one
of which is a laminated globe.

What I found interesting was the jig the turner made to turn a globe.

http://www.woodturningonline.com/Tur...s.php?catid=56

You can download a file which shows the making of the globe.

A good project for next Christmas.

[email protected] January 10th 14 05:56 PM

On Wed, 08 Jan 2014 11:34:55 -0600, wrote:

The url below takes you to a site with some Christmas ornaments, one
of which is a laminated globe.

What I found interesting was the jig the turner made to turn a globe.

http://www.woodturningonline.com/Tur...s.php?catid=56

You can download a file which shows the making of the globe.

A good project for next Christmas.

I should have mentioned that the globe he turned is hollow on the
inside.