DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Welcome to Thailand and ... (https://www.diybanter.com/woodworking/366238-welcome-thailand.html)

Neil Ward January 7th 14 09:22 PM

Welcome to Thailand and ...

No, you do not have to understand Chinese for this hilarious clip! Just
keep watching.

http://www.liveleak.com/ll_embed?f=d51b0650e695

woodchucker[_3_] January 7th 14 10:11 PM

Welcome to Thailand and ...

On 1/7/2014 4:22 PM, Neil Ward wrote:
No, you do not have to understand Chinese for this hilarious clip! Just
keep watching.

http://www.liveleak.com/ll_embed?f=d51b0650e695

Ok, that was pretty funny.

--
Jeff

-MIKE- January 7th 14 10:13 PM

Welcome to Thailand and ...

On 1/7/14, 3:22 PM, Neil Ward wrote:
No, you do not have to understand Chinese for this hilarious clip! Just
keep watching.

http://www.liveleak.com/ll_embed?f=d51b0650e695

Yes, that was pretty funny.... and fake.
I suspect that was from a comedy TV show.
The elephant would not have eaten a phone.

--

-MIKE-

--Elvin Jones (1927-2004)
--
http://mikedrums.com

---remove "DOT" ^^^^ to reply

Leon[_7_] January 7th 14 11:08 PM

Welcome to Thailand and ...

On 1/7/2014 4:13 PM, -MIKE- wrote:
On 1/7/14, 3:22 PM, Neil Ward wrote:
No, you do not have to understand Chinese for this hilarious clip! Just
keep watching.

http://www.liveleak.com/ll_embed?f=d51b0650e695

Yes, that was pretty funny.... and fake.
I suspect that was from a comedy TV show.
The elephant would not have eaten a phone.

Or surely pooped it that fast!

willshak January 8th 14 05:07 PM

Welcome to Thailand and ...

-MIKE- wrote:
On 1/7/14, 3:22 PM, Neil Ward wrote:
No, you do not have to understand Chinese for this hilarious clip! Just
keep watching.

http://www.liveleak.com/ll_embed?f=d51b0650e695

Yes, that was pretty funny.... and fake.
I suspect that was from a comedy TV show.
The elephant would not have eaten a phone.

...and where's the subsequent video from the elephant's trunk and
stomach?

--
Bill
In Hamptonburgh, NY