DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   TV Console inner details (https://www.diybanter.com/woodworking/363351-tv-console-inner-details.html)

Leon[_7_] October 26th 13 05:38 PM

TV Console inner details

A picture is worth a thousand words. ;~)

http://www.flickr.com/photos/lcb11211/10495711233/

G. Ross October 26th 13 07:28 PM

TV Console inner details

Leon wrote:
A picture is worth a thousand words. ;~)

http://www.flickr.com/photos/lcb11211/10495711233/

Gorgeous, as I expected.

--
 GW Ross

 If it weren't for electricity, we'd
 all be watching television by
 candlelight. --George Gobel

Leon[_7_] October 27th 13 01:31 AM

TV Console inner details

On 10/26/2013 1:28 PM, G. Ross wrote:
Leon wrote:
A picture is worth a thousand words. ;~)

http://www.flickr.com/photos/lcb11211/10495711233/

Gorgeous, as I expected.

Thank you

Mike Marlow[_2_] October 27th 13 12:25 PM

TV Console inner details

Leon wrote:

A picture is worth a thousand words. ;~)

http://www.flickr.com/photos/lcb11211/10495711233/

Very nice again, Leon. What I really like about the things you build,
besides the obvious build quality and attention to detail, is that you
aren't afraid to go out on a limb and build exactly what you want - even if
it's a little off conventional wisdom.

--

-Mike-

Ed Pawlowski October 27th 13 12:41 PM

TV Console inner details

On Sun, 27 Oct 2013 08:25:36 -0400, "Mike Marlow"
wrote:

Leon wrote:

A picture is worth a thousand words. ;~)

http://www.flickr.com/photos/lcb11211/10495711233/

Very nice again, Leon. What I really like about the things you build,
besides the obvious build quality and attention to detail, is that you
aren't afraid to go out on a limb and build exactly what you want - even if
it's a little off conventional wisdom.

I did notice though, that in every photo he changes the picture
hanging above the console. (do I need a smiley face for that?)

Mike Marlow[_2_] October 27th 13 12:55 PM

TV Console inner details

wrote:

Leon wrote:

A picture is worth a thousand words. ;~)

http://www.flickr.com/photos/lcb11211/10495711233/

Very nice again, Leon. What I really like about the things you
build, besides the obvious build quality and attention to detail, is
that you aren't afraid to go out on a limb and build exactly what
you want - even if it's a little off conventional wisdom.

I did notice though, that in every photo he changes the picture
hanging above the console. (do I need a smiley face for that?)

I noticed that - he must have one hell of an art collection...

--

-Mike-

Leon[_7_] October 27th 13 01:36 PM

TV Console inner details

On 10/27/2013 7:25 AM, Mike Marlow wrote:
Leon wrote:

A picture is worth a thousand words. ;~)

http://www.flickr.com/photos/lcb11211/10495711233/

Very nice again, Leon. What I really like about the things you build,
besides the obvious build quality and attention to detail, is that you
aren't afraid to go out on a limb and build exactly what you want - even if
it's a little off conventional wisdom.

Thank you Mike. I try to design different from the norm.

Leon[_7_] October 27th 13 01:39 PM

TV Console inner details

wrote:

Leon wrote:

A picture is worth a thousand words. ;~)

http://www.flickr.com/photos/lcb11211/10495711233/

Very nice again, Leon. What I really like about the things you build,
besides the obvious build quality and attention to detail, is that you
aren't afraid to go out on a limb and build exactly what you want - even if
it's a little off conventional wisdom.

I did notice though, that in every photo he changes the picture
hanging above the console. (do I need a smiley face for that?)

LOL, That is a feature of the TV. When Initially turned to stand by
mode I have it set up to play jpg's from a USB flash drive. Each
picture is displayed for about 3 minutes. Low energy usage in this
mode. The screen is dimmer, no sound, and no tuner.

Ed Pawlowski October 27th 13 02:53 PM

TV Console inner details

Leon wrote:

A picture is worth a thousand words. ;~)

http://www.flickr.com/photos/lcb11211/10495711233/

Very nice again, Leon. What I really like about the things you build,
besides the obvious build quality and attention to detail, is that you
aren't afraid to go out on a limb and build exactly what you want - even if
it's a little off conventional wisdom.

Thank you Mike. I try to design different from the norm.

Yeah, but the Norm had his own TV show. Many people copied is designs.

Swingman October 27th 13 02:56 PM

TV Console inner details

On 10/27/2013 8:36 AM, Leon wrote:
Thank you Mike. I try to design different from the norm.

Heresy, blashphemy and agony on me!

You should always capitalize "The Norm", and make a sign of the Crosscut
before invoking.

--
eWoodShop: www.eWoodShop.com
Wood Shop: www.e-WoodShop.net

Bill[_47_] October 27th 13 06:11 PM

TV Console inner details

Leon wrote:

A picture is worth a thousand words. ;~)

http://www.flickr.com/photos/lcb11211/10495711233/

Elegant design, and well-done!

Bill