DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Sometimes short clamps can replace long ones. (https://www.diybanter.com/woodworking/362854-re-sometimes-short-clamps-can-replace-long-ones.html)

Lee Michaels[_3_] October 10th 13 07:42 PM

Sometimes short clamps can replace long ones.

One additional comment Leon, I looked at the quilts on the website with the
clamp orgy photo. My wife is a quilter too. She has made hundreds of them
to give to babies in the neo natal care unit she worked at for over 25
years.

Sooooooo, I showed her your wife's quilts. she liked them. Particularly
the Texas quilt. Just let her know, another quilter approves.

Leon[_7_] October 11th 13 06:23 AM

On 10/10/2013 1:42 PM, Lee Michaels wrote:
One additional comment Leon, I looked at the quilts on the website with
the clamp orgy photo. My wife is a quilter too. She has made hundreds
of them to give to babies in the neo natal care unit she worked at for
over 25 years.

Sooooooo, I showed her your wife's quilts. she liked them.
Particularly the Texas quilt. Just let her know, another quilter approves.

I'll pass that along to her Lee, and thanks for looking. My wife
belongs to a couple of groups of ladies that donate baby quilts and a
bit larger quilts for a local woman's shelter.