DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   $6500 Bull (https://www.diybanter.com/woodworking/362571-%246500-bull.html)

jo4hn[_2_] October 1st 13 06:54 PM

$6500 Bull

I recently spent $6,500 on a young registered Black Angus bull. I put
him out with the herd but he just ate grass and wouldn't even look at a
cow. I was beginning to think I had paid more for that bull than he was
worth.

Anyhow, I had the Vet come and have a look at him. He said the bull was
very healthy, but possibly just a little young, so he gave me some pills
to feed him once per day.

The bull started to service the cows within two days, all my cows! He
even broke through the fence and bred with all of my neighbor's cows!
He's like a machine! I don't know what was in the pills the Vet gave
him.....

But they kind of taste like peppermint!

[email protected] October 1st 13 06:59 PM

$6500 Bull

On Tue, 01 Oct 2013 10:54:20 -0700, jo4hn
But they kind of taste like peppermint!

Better stay away from those cows.

Leon[_7_] October 1st 13 08:10 PM

$6500 Bull

On 10/1/2013 12:54 PM, jo4hn wrote:
I recently spent $6,500 on a young registered Black Angus bull. I put
him out with the herd but he just ate grass and wouldn't even look at a
cow. I was beginning to think I had paid more for that bull than he was
worth.

Anyhow, I had the Vet come and have a look at him. He said the bull was
very healthy, but possibly just a little young, so he gave me some pills
to feed him once per day.

The bull started to service the cows within two days, all my cows! He
even broke through the fence and bred with all of my neighbor's cows!
He's like a machine! I don't know what was in the pills the Vet gave
him.....

But they kind of taste like peppermint!

They come in cinnamon flavor too. ;~)

Lew Hodgett[_6_] October 1st 13 08:44 PM

$6500 Bull

"jo4hn" wrote:

I recently spent $6,500 on a young registered Black Angus bull. I put
him out with the herd but he just ate grass and wouldn't even look at
a cow. I was beginning to think I had paid more for that bull than he
was worth.

Anyhow, I had the Vet come and have a look at him. He said the bull
was very healthy, but possibly just a little young, so he gave me
some pills to feed him once per day.

The bull started to service the cows within two days, all my cows!
He even broke through the fence and bred with all of my neighbor's
cows! He's like a machine! I don't know what was in the pills the
Vet gave him.....

But they kind of taste like peppermint!

Been around but still worth a read.

Lew

John October 2nd 13 12:25 AM

$6500 Bull

On 10/1/2013 1:54 PM, jo4hn wrote:
I recently spent $6,500 on a young registered Black Angus bull. I put
him out with the herd but he just ate grass and wouldn't even look at a
cow. I was beginning to think I had paid more for that bull than he was
worth.

Anyhow, I had the Vet come and have a look at him. He said the bull was
very healthy, but possibly just a little young, so he gave me some pills
to feed him once per day.

The bull started to service the cows within two days, all my cows! He
even broke through the fence and bred with all of my neighbor's cows!
He's like a machine! I don't know what was in the pills the Vet gave
him.....

But they kind of taste like peppermint!

Tried to email this to a friend and Verizon flagged it as spam!

LOL,
John