DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   A late intro.... (https://www.diybanter.com/woodworking/362083-late-intro.html)

Will Robinson September 16th 13 02:30 AM

A late intro....

Many years ago, I was a subscriber to this NG. Telus dropped NGs and I didn't change or follow. Here we are, years later, and I find myself viewing this group (and posting on a subject I feel very strongly about) with nothing for background as to who "me" is.

I am Jim Warman - until March of this year, I was a technician at our local Ford dealer. In March, I was diagnosed with metastized lung cancer (please do not misconstrue this as a request for sympathy) and do not add any "god bless" crap - I will become fertilizer when I expire.

As long as I don't get in a rush, I am a fair to middlin' woodworker. But I probably wont approach the talent and/or patience here. Please accept me at face value....

[email protected] September 16th 13 02:55 AM

A late intro....

On Sun, 15 Sep 2013 18:30:38 -0700 (PDT), Will Robinson
As long as I don't get in a rush, I am a fair to middlin' woodworker.
But I probably wont approach the talent and/or patience here.
Please accept me at face value....

My condolences and God Bless ~ your woodworking that is. Perhaps with
a little more practice, you're middling woodworking talent will
improve. :)

G. Ross September 16th 13 02:59 PM

A late intro....

Will Robinson wrote:
Many years ago, I was a subscriber to this NG. Telus dropped NGs and I didn't change or follow. Here we are, years later, and I find myself viewing this group (and posting on a subject I feel very strongly about) with nothing for background as to who "me" is.

Ah..yes, I remember you well. Wasn't there something about a
robo---nah, wrong Will. Anyway, welcome back!

--
 GW Ross

 If voting changed anything, they'd
 make it illegal.