DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Craftsman 12 inch Radial Arm Saw (https://www.diybanter.com/woodworking/361972-re-craftsman-12-inch-radial-arm-saw.html)

Sonny September 12th 13 01:40 AM

Craftsman 12 inch Radial Arm Saw

On Saturday, December 8, 2001 4:46:55 PM UTC-6, Ivan Hardwick wrote:
I have inherited a 1976 Craftsman 12 inch radial arm saw in superb condition....

Though you have the 12", to be on the safe side, contact these folks to see if your saw is a candidate for this replacement kit. I'm not familiar with your saw, so I'm wondering if a 10" blade can also be used on it. Won't hurt to ask. http://www.radialarmsawrecall.com/

My brother has a 10" and they sent him a replacement kit.

Sonny