DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Baltimore Woodcraft -- who's filling the vacuum? (https://www.diybanter.com/woodworking/361541-baltimore-woodcraft-whos-filling-vacuum.html)

Frank[_19_] August 29th 13 03:19 PM

Baltimore Woodcraft -- who's filling the vacuum?

Who's selling hardwood lumber in the area beside World of Hardwoods (okay, but bit of a drive) and Home Depot (**** them)?

Dr. Deb[_2_] August 30th 13 01:14 AM

Frank wrote:

Who's selling hardwood lumber in the area beside World of Hardwoods

(okay,
but bit of a drive) and Home Depot (**** them)?

That would put a few splinters in a rather sensitive place, wouldn't it?

Deb

[email protected] August 31st 13 01:56 AM

Baltimore Woodcraft -- who's filling the vacuum?

Who's selling hardwood lumber in the area ....

I think this outfit is in the Baltimore area:

http://www.mcilvain.com/

jo4hn[_2_] August 31st 13 04:20 PM

On 8/30/2013 5:56 PM, wrote:

Who's selling hardwood lumber in the area ....

I think this outfit is in the Baltimore area:

http://www.mcilvain.com/

I DAGS on "Baltimore hardwood sales" and got several good responses.
McIlvain is indeed in the Baltimore area but it took a bit of work to
discover that fact. Annoying. Grumble.
mahalo,
jo4hn

Gramps' shop August 31st 13 04:30 PM

On Thursday, August 29, 2013 9:19:52 AM UTC-5, Frank wrote:
Who's selling hardwood lumber in the area beside World of Hardwoods (okay, but bit of a drive) and Home Depot (**** them)?

Try Craigslist. I've had some good luck in my area.

Larry