DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   O/T: So You Want To A Plumber (https://www.diybanter.com/woodworking/356468-re-o-t-so-you-want-plumber.html)

Lew Hodgett[_6_] May 15th 13 03:38 AM

O/T: So You Want To A Plumber

Things you want to remember if you want to be a plumber:

1) Friday is payday
2) Never bite your fingernails
3) Never eat the yellow snow
4) Crap doesn't flow uphill
5) It may smell like crap to you but it smells like money to a
plumber**
5) It may be crap to you but it's money to a plumber**

** This also applies to Civil Engineers

Lew

[email protected] May 16th 13 01:50 AM

O/T: So You Want To A Plumber

On Tue, 14 May 2013 19:38:35 -0700, "Lew Hodgett"
wrote:

Things you want to remember if you want to be a plumber:

1) Friday is payday
2) Never bite your fingernails
3) Never eat the yellow snow
4) Crap doesn't flow uphill
5) It may smell like crap to you but it smells like money to a
plumber**
5) It may be crap to you but it's money to a plumber**

Signs on the side of honey wagons (really):

"Your **** is our bread and butter."
"We're #1 in the #2 business.

** This also applies to Civil Engineers

Mechanical engineers design weapons. Civil engineers design targets.

Richard[_9_] May 16th 13 02:27 AM

O/T: So You Want To A Plumber

wrote:

Things you want to remember if you want to be a plumber:

1) Friday is payday
2) Never bite your fingernails
3) Never eat the yellow snow
4) Crap doesn't flow uphill
5) It may smell like crap to you but it smells like money to a
plumber**
5) It may be crap to you but it's money to a plumber**

Signs on the side of honey wagons (really):

"Your **** is our bread and butter."
"We're #1 in the #2 business.

** This also applies to Civil Engineers

Mechanical engineers design weapons. Civil engineers design targets.

Stay back 50 feet!
May contain political promises.

John May 16th 13 02:32 AM

O/T: So You Want To A Plumber

On Wed, 15 May 2013 20:50:14 -0400, wrote:

"We're #1 in the #2 business.

I've been behind a truck with that sign ;-)

G. Ross May 16th 13 02:53 AM

O/T: So You Want To A Plumber

wrote:
8 snip
Signs on the side of honey wagons (really):

"Your **** is our bread and butter."
"We're #1 in the #2 business.

Speaking of signs on vehicles-- I was once behind a car with "Just
Married" written all over it. On the back window was written, "Grand
Opening of the grand opening".

--
 GW Ross

 Without Time, everything would happen