DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Little gloat (https://www.diybanter.com/woodworking/355679-little-gloat.html)

Gramp's shop[_2_] April 25th 13 07:22 PM

Little gloat

8 sets of Accuride drawer slides -- 4 at 14" and 4 at 22" for $20. Architectural woodworking shop shutting down and took a drive this morning to look at some cherry that they are auctioning tomorrow. Guess I'll need to make some drawers to fit under that new bench.

Larry

Leon[_7_] April 25th 13 08:39 PM

Little gloat

On 4/25/2013 1:22 PM, Gramp's shop wrote:
8 sets of Accuride drawer slides -- 4 at 14" and 4 at 22" for $20. Architectural woodworking shop shutting down and took a drive this morning to look at some cherry that they are auctioning tomorrow. Guess I'll need to make some drawers to fit under that new bench.

Larry

Wow nothing like 10 cents on the dollar pricing! Good find.

Sonny April 25th 13 09:44 PM

Little gloat

On Thursday, April 25, 2013 2:39:57 PM UTC-5, Leon wrote:
Wow nothing like 10 cents on the dollar pricing! Good find.

Yep. Don't they run about $25+ a pair. It's been at least 2 yrs since I've priced them.

Sonny

woodchucker[_3_] April 26th 13 01:51 AM

Little gloat

On 4/25/2013 2:22 PM, Gramp's shop wrote:
8 sets of Accuride drawer slides -- 4 at 14" and 4 at 22" for $20. Architectural woodworking shop shutting down and took a drive this morning to look at some cherry that they are auctioning tomorrow. Guess I'll need to make some drawers to fit under that new bench.

Larry

Pretty good buy. considering the 22" you probably would pay close to
that for 1 set.

Hmmm... you suck.

--
Jeff