DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   artwork (https://www.diybanter.com/woodworking/354071-artwork.html)

basilisk[_2_] March 14th 13 08:12 PM

artwork

I was nearing the end of the internet, took a left and wound
up he

http://www.noupe.com/inspiration/bea...dwork-art.html

basilisk

Bill[_47_] March 14th 13 09:37 PM

artwork

basilisk wrote:
I was nearing the end of the internet, took a left and wound
up he

http://www.noupe.com/inspiration/bea...dwork-art.html

basilisk

Enjoyed my brief visit, and saved the link. Thanks! --Bill

Lee Michaels[_3_] March 14th 13 09:48 PM

artwork

"basilisk" wrote in message
. ..

I was nearing the end of the internet, took a left and wound
up he

http://www.noupe.com/inspiration/bea...dwork-art.html

Some good lookin' stuff there.
Most of these items would require far more patience and eye had coordination
that I have available..

Larry Blanchard March 14th 13 11:14 PM

artwork

On Thu, 14 Mar 2013 15:12:45 -0500, basilisk wrote:

I was nearing the end of the internet, took a left and wound up he

http://www.noupe.com/inspiration/bea...dwork-art.html

basilisk

With the exception of a few of the carvings, my reaction was that a bunch
of competent craftsmen were trying to see which of them could be the most
outrageous. Of course, that's my reaction to most modern "art" and
"poetry" :-).

carrying a cross.

WW[_2_] March 16th 13 02:01 AM

artwork

"basilisk" wrote in message
. ..

I was nearing the end of the internet, took a left and wound
up he

http://www.noupe.com/inspiration/bea...dwork-art.html

basilisk

Thanks. Very interesting. WW