DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Porter Cable plate joiner for $89 (https://www.diybanter.com/woodworking/352156-porter-cable-plate-joiner-%2489.html)

woodchucker[_3_] January 23rd 13 12:24 PM

Porter Cable plate joiner for $89

Those of you wanting a good biscut joiner
http://www.tooliday.com/

--
Jeff

RonB[_2_] January 27th 13 06:19 PM

On Wednesday, January 23, 2013 6:24:15 AM UTC-6, woodchucker wrote:
Those of you wanting a good biscut joiner

http://www.tooliday.com/

--

Jeff

Odd looking biscuit joiner. Looks like a wrench.

woodchucker[_3_] January 27th 13 07:22 PM

On 1/27/2013 1:19 PM, RonB wrote:
On Wednesday, January 23, 2013 6:24:15 AM UTC-6, woodchucker wrote:
Those of you wanting a good biscut joiner

http://www.tooliday.com/

--

Jeff

Odd looking biscuit joiner. Looks like a wrench.

You have to look the day it is posted.
It changes daily and most days its useless overpriced specials.
That particular day it was a great deal.

That's why I look daily... didn't need one myself, but waiting for the
day that a deal pops in that interests me.

I never buy if I don't need it, only if I do.
Probably could have sold that as used for more than the $89

--
Jeff

Unquestionably Confused January 28th 13 06:21 AM

On 1/27/2013 12:19 PM, RonB wrote:
On Wednesday, January 23, 2013 6:24:15 AM UTC-6, woodchucker wrote:
Those of you wanting a good biscut joiner

http://www.tooliday.com/

--

Jeff

Odd looking biscuit joiner. Looks like a wrench.

You're kidding, right?g