DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Pictorial anatomy of a complete kitchen remodel, in two parts: (https://www.diybanter.com/woodworking/352025-pictorial-anatomy-complete-kitchen-remodel-two-parts.html)

Swingman January 20th 13 04:19 PM

Pictorial anatomy of a complete kitchen remodel, in two parts:

Leon and I teamed up building and installing this kitchen in 2011, but
there was a lot of work, taking it "to the studs", to do beforehand:

Part 1: Demolition and preparation:

https://picasaweb.google.com/1113554...allRemoval2011

Part 2: Design, Build and Fabricate:

https://picasaweb.google.com/1113554...Kitchen201102#

Figured some here considering doing their own kitchen remodel might
gather some ideas from the pictures being in a relatively logical, essay
order ... and/or maybe even point out some new tricks to us old dogs. :)

--
eWoodShop: www.eWoodShop.com
Wood Shop: www.e-WoodShop.net

Leon[_7_] January 20th 13 04:50 PM

On 1/20/2013 10:19 AM, Swingman wrote:
Leon and I teamed up building and installing this kitchen in 2011, but
there was a lot of work, taking it "to the studs", to do beforehand:

Part 1: Demolition and preparation:

https://picasaweb.google.com/1113554...allRemoval2011

Part 2: Design, Build and Fabricate:

https://picasaweb.google.com/1113554...Kitchen201102#

Figured some here considering doing their own kitchen remodel might
gather some ideas from the pictures being in a relatively logical, essay
order ... and/or maybe even point out some new tricks to us old dogs. :)

Oddly it seems just a couple of months ago that we were working on that job.

evodawg[_3_] January 22nd 13 06:12 AM

Swingman wrote:

Leon and I teamed up building and installing this kitchen in 2011, but
there was a lot of work, taking it "to the studs", to do beforehand:

Part 1: Demolition and preparation:

https://picasaweb.google.com/1113554...allRemoval2011

Part 2: Design, Build and Fabricate:

https://picasaweb.google.com/1113554...Kitchen201102#

Figured some here considering doing their own kitchen remodel might
gather some ideas from the pictures being in a relatively logical, essay
order ... and/or maybe even point out some new tricks to us old dogs. :)

Havent been on here in a while but was wondering how you lite the back of
the display shelf?
Here's some work I've been busy with. The wine cellar is complete but I need
to get some pics of the inside. Also this kitchen mostly took on new cabinet
doors,and drawers,drawer fronts and slides.

http://s290.photobucket.com/albums/l...ald%20Remodel/

evodawg[_3_] January 22nd 13 06:14 AM

Swingman wrote:

Leon and I teamed up building and installing this kitchen in 2011, but
there was a lot of work, taking it "to the studs", to do beforehand:

Part 1: Demolition and preparation:

https://picasaweb.google.com/1113554...allRemoval2011

Part 2: Design, Build and Fabricate:

https://picasaweb.google.com/1113554...Kitchen201102#

Figured some here considering doing their own kitchen remodel might
gather some ideas from the pictures being in a relatively logical, essay
order ... and/or maybe even point out some new tricks to us old dogs. :)

OBTW I remember when you posted these pictures the first time. Nice Work!!!

Swingman January 22nd 13 11:46 AM

evodawg wrote:
Swingman wrote:

Leon and I teamed up building and installing this kitchen in 2011, but
there was a lot of work, taking it "to the studs", to do beforehand:

Part 1: Demolition and preparation:

https://picasaweb.google.com/1113554...allRemoval2011

Part 2: Design, Build and Fabricate:

https://picasaweb.google.com/1113554...Kitchen201102#

Figured some here considering doing their own kitchen remodel might
gather some ideas from the pictures being in a relatively logical, essay
order ... and/or maybe even point out some new tricks to us old dogs. :)

OBTW I remember when you posted these pictures the first time. Nice Work!!!

Thanks. Put the before and after in chronological order and added captions
that hopefully make sense.

--
www.ewoodshop.com

evodawg[_3_] January 22nd 13 04:45 PM

Swingman wrote:

evodawg wrote:
Swingman wrote:

Leon and I teamed up building and installing this kitchen in 2011, but
there was a lot of work, taking it "to the studs", to do beforehand:

Part 1: Demolition and preparation:

https://picasaweb.google.com/1113554...allRemoval2011

Part 2: Design, Build and Fabricate:

https://picasaweb.google.com/1113554...Kitchen201102#

Figured some here considering doing their own kitchen remodel might
gather some ideas from the pictures being in a relatively logical, essay
order ... and/or maybe even point out some new tricks to us old dogs.
:)

OBTW I remember when you posted these pictures the first time. Nice
Work!!!

Thanks. Put the before and after in chronological order and added captions
that hopefully make sense.

Yeah I just uploaded all my pics to PhotoBucket and havent bothered to
really explain whats going on yet. Maybe when I find half a second I'll deal
with it.

Swingman January 22nd 13 07:02 PM

On 1/22/2013 10:45 AM, evodawg wrote:

Yeah I just uploaded all my pics to PhotoBucket and havent bothered to
really explain whats going on yet. Maybe when I find half a second I'll deal
with it.

Only takes a year or so ...
;)