DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Wonder Who Bought These Tools? (https://www.diybanter.com/woodworking/347965-wonder-who-bought-these-tools.html)

Dave[_52_] October 19th 12 03:04 PM

Wonder Who Bought These Tools?

I was looking around on YouTube and came across this video. A whole
workshop full of pretty high end tools for sale, many of them never
used. It was all up for sale a few years ago, but I'm wondering how
much the whole shop contents sold for.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p60JK...eature=related

Bill[_37_] October 19th 12 09:36 PM

Dave wrote:
I was looking around on YouTube and came across this video. A whole
workshop full of pretty high end tools for sale, many of them never
used. It was all up for sale a few years ago, but I'm wondering how
much the whole shop contents sold for.

Maybe call the phone number in the video and ask?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p60JK...eature=related