DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Old wooden lunch box (https://www.diybanter.com/woodworking/347720-old-wooden-lunch-box.html)

Sonnich Jensen October 14th 12 05:32 PM

Old wooden lunch box

Not woodworking, but indentifying -
http://www.hot.ee/sonnich/MVC-271X.JPG

Can anyone tell me anything about this one?
I have more pictures I can send by email

WBR
Sonnicj

Ed Pawlowski October 14th 12 07:39 PM

Old wooden lunch box

On Sun, 14 Oct 2012 09:32:24 -0700 (PDT), Sonnich Jensen
wrote:

Not woodworking, but indentifying -
http://www.hot.ee/sonnich/MVC-271X.JPG

Can anyone tell me anything about this one?
I have more pictures I can send by email

WBR
Sonnicj

Did I leave my apple in it?

Casper October 15th 12 03:39 PM

Old wooden lunch box

Not woodworking, but indentifying -
http://www.hot.ee/sonnich/MVC-271X.JPG

Can anyone tell me anything about this one?
I have more pictures I can send by email

WBR
Sonnicj

I do not know what they are but I have seen them before.
Check out this site...
http://www.pinewoodforge.com/kolrosed.pieces.html
Scroll down about three quarters of the page and you will find one
similar to yours, only newer and embellished with Kolrosing.
Very neat looking boxes. I have never found one in person but would
love to, expecially to carve.
`Casper