Posted to rec.woodworking

Default O/T: THAT SUCKS

There is a swimming pool as part of my complex.

At 3:30 PM, this afternoon, the temperature was 95.2F.

Time for a swim.

Haven't been swimming in this pool for at least 3 years.

As I approach the pool, all is quiet.

Guess I'll have the pool to my self.

As I approach the pool, it looks strange.

There is NO water in the pool, it is being repaired.

THAT SUCKS!

Lew

Posted to rec.woodworking

Default THAT SUCKS

"Lew Hodgett" wrote:

There is a swimming pool as part of my complex.

At 3:30 PM, this afternoon, the temperature was 95.2F.

Time for a swim.

Haven't been swimming in this pool for at least 3 years.

As I approach the pool, all is quiet.

Guess I'll have the pool to my self.

As I approach the pool, it looks strange.

There is NO water in the pool, it is being repaired.

THAT SUCKS!

Lew

------------------------------------
SFWIW, it is only 79F at the beach, less than 20 miles away.

Lew

Posted to rec.woodworking

On Tue, 7 Aug 2012 16:39:22 -0700, "Lew Hodgett"
At 3:30 PM, this afternoon, the temperature was 95.2F.
Time for a swim.
There is NO water in the pool, it is being repaired.

Guess you'll have to cool off by reading some vague gasoline cost
reports.
Posted to rec.woodworking

"Lew Hodgett" wrote in message
b.com...

There is a swimming pool as part of my complex.

At 3:30 PM, this afternoon, the temperature was 95.2F.

Time for a swim.

Haven't been swimming in this pool for at least 3 years.

As I approach the pool, all is quiet.

Guess I'll have the pool to my self.

As I approach the pool, it looks strange.

There is NO water in the pool, it is being repaired.

THAT SUCKS!

Lew

LEW Glad you looked before you jumped in. (grin) WW

Posted to rec.woodworking

On 8/7/2012 8:17 PM, Dave wrote:
On Tue, 7 Aug 2012 16:39:22 -0700, "Lew Hodgett"
At 3:30 PM, this afternoon, the temperature was 95.2F.
Time for a swim.
There is NO water in the pool, it is being repaired.

Guess you'll have to cool off by reading some vague gasoline cost
reports.

ROTFL! ;~)

TV sucks LSMFT[_2_] Electronics Repair 15 March 8th 11 05:51 PM
NEC sucks Tony[_19_] Home Repair 37 November 17th 09 11:45 AM
[OT] - vacuum that really sucks?? Bill Schwab Metalworking 29 January 1st 08 05:40 PM
3 in 1 oil sucks Cydrome Leader Metalworking 26 October 19th 07 06:33 AM
Sucks no more ... DIYGUY Woodworking 7 December 21st 04 07:25 PM