DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   O/T: THAT SUCKS (https://www.diybanter.com/woodworking/344744-o-t-sucks.html)

Lew Hodgett[_6_] August 8th 12 01:39 AM

O/T: THAT SUCKS

There is a swimming pool as part of my complex.

At 3:30 PM, this afternoon, the temperature was 95.2F.

Time for a swim.

Haven't been swimming in this pool for at least 3 years.

As I approach the pool, all is quiet.

Guess I'll have the pool to my self.

As I approach the pool, it looks strange.

There is NO water in the pool, it is being repaired.

THAT SUCKS!

Lew

Lew Hodgett[_6_] August 8th 12 01:45 AM

THAT SUCKS

"Lew Hodgett" wrote:

There is a swimming pool as part of my complex.

At 3:30 PM, this afternoon, the temperature was 95.2F.

Time for a swim.

Haven't been swimming in this pool for at least 3 years.

As I approach the pool, all is quiet.

Guess I'll have the pool to my self.

As I approach the pool, it looks strange.

There is NO water in the pool, it is being repaired.

THAT SUCKS!

Lew

------------------------------------
SFWIW, it is only 79F at the beach, less than 20 miles away.

Lew

Dave[_52_] August 8th 12 03:17 AM

O/T: THAT SUCKS

On Tue, 7 Aug 2012 16:39:22 -0700, "Lew Hodgett"
At 3:30 PM, this afternoon, the temperature was 95.2F.
Time for a swim.
There is NO water in the pool, it is being repaired.

Guess you'll have to cool off by reading some vague gasoline cost
reports.

WW[_2_] August 8th 12 03:23 AM

O/T: THAT SUCKS

"Lew Hodgett" wrote in message
b.com...

There is a swimming pool as part of my complex.

At 3:30 PM, this afternoon, the temperature was 95.2F.

Time for a swim.

Haven't been swimming in this pool for at least 3 years.

As I approach the pool, all is quiet.

Guess I'll have the pool to my self.

As I approach the pool, it looks strange.

There is NO water in the pool, it is being repaired.

THAT SUCKS!

Lew

LEW Glad you looked before you jumped in. (grin) WW