Old January 4th 21, 11:15 PM posted to rec.woodworking

Default Need a part for delta jointer

Renovo parts makes these levers and has multiple parts for Delta that are obsolete. https://www.renovoparts.com/ Mine broke last week and was able to order one from Renovo. Shipping is USPS Priorty Mail and parts ordered on Jan 1, 2021 were shipped on Jan 4th. They are expensive but still available.

--
For full context, visit https://www.homeownershub.com/woodwo...er-544492-.htm

Old January 5th 21, 02:07 AM posted to rec.woodworking

On Mon, 4 Jan 2021 22:15:02 +0000, Delta fan
wrote:

Renovo parts makes these levers and has multiple parts for Delta that are obsolete. https://www.renovoparts.com/ Mine broke last week and was able to order one from Renovo. Shipping is USPS Priorty Mail and parts ordered on Jan 1, 2021 were shipped on Jan 4th. They are expensive but still available.

I don't know why you're a delta fan. I'm sorta worried that I have
the Delta tools I do because they _don't_ stock parts. There are
absolutely no parts around for my DT jig and I had to search a long
time to find the open-end arbor wrench for my Unisaur (I bought two).
I won't buy any more Delta tools.