DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Peg board clips (https://www.diybanter.com/woodworking/342688-peg-board-clips.html)

tiredofspam June 22nd 12 02:41 PM

Peg board clips

See the binaries for clips.

WW[_2_] June 25th 12 03:18 PM

Peg board clips

"tiredofspam" nospam.nospam.com wrote in message
See the binaries for clips.

I lost much on computer including the binaries you mention. Having trouble
asking for correct wording to reinstall these binaries. Please help. WW

tiredofspam June 25th 12 04:01 PM

Peg board clips

The group name is
alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

Sonny June 25th 12 04:13 PM

Peg board clips

Or try this: http://www.delorie.com/wood/abpw/

Mike Marlow[_2_] June 25th 12 06:00 PM

Peg board clips

WW wrote:
"tiredofspam" nospam.nospam.com wrote in message
See the binaries for clips.

I lost much on computer including the binaries you mention. Having
trouble asking for correct wording to reinstall these binaries.
Please help. WW

Better explanations of your problems would help your endeavor to get past
this. What you say above is nothing less than gibberish. So... are you
using a newsreader? Or... are you trying to access the groups via a
browser? Either should be fairly easy for you to find your way back, but
both would have different approaches.

--

-Mike-

RonB[_2_] June 25th 12 06:08 PM

Peg board clips

On Jun 22, 8:41*am, tiredofspam nospam.nospam.com wrote:
See the binaries for clips.

What do you need specifically? If you are looking for a source I
bought a couple of packages at HD recently. They are about the only
way you can keep pegboard hardware attached these days.

RonB

Mike Marlow[_2_] June 25th 12 06:44 PM

Peg board clips

RonB wrote:
On Jun 22, 8:41 am, tiredofspam nospam.nospam.com wrote:
See the binaries for clips.

What do you need specifically? If you are looking for a source I
bought a couple of packages at HD recently. They are about the only
way you can keep pegboard hardware attached these days.

These days? Hell - put in the right sized hooks, or use the keeps
that -MIKE- posted, and they work. It's really not all that difficult.

--

-Mike-

Larry Jaques[_4_] June 25th 12 07:28 PM

Peg board clips

On Mon, 25 Jun 2012 08:13:28 -0700 (PDT), Sonny
wrote:

Or try this: http://www.delorie.com/wood/abpw/

That would make the evil bastid hardware a whole lot less frustrating.

--
Always bear in mind that your own resolution to
succeed is more important than any one thing.

-MIKE- June 25th 12 08:54 PM

Peg board clips

On 6/25/12 12:44 PM, Mike Marlow wrote:
RonB wrote:
On Jun 22, 8:41 am, tiredofspam nospam.nospam.com wrote:
See the binaries for clips.

What do you need specifically? If you are looking for a source I
bought a couple of packages at HD recently. They are about the only
way you can keep pegboard hardware attached these days.

These days? Hell - put in the right sized hooks, or use the keeps
that -MIKE- posted, and they work. It's really not all that difficult.

Not me. I don't think. How many beers? :-)

--

-MIKE-

--Elvin Jones (1927-2004)
--
http://mikedrums.com

---remove "DOT" ^^^^ to reply

Mike Marlow[_2_] June 25th 12 09:09 PM

Peg board clips

RonB wrote:
On Jun 22, 8:41 am, tiredofspam nospam.nospam.com wrote:
See the binaries for clips.

What do you need specifically? If you are looking for a source I
bought a couple of packages at HD recently. They are about the only
way you can keep pegboard hardware attached these days.

These days? Hell - put in the right sized hooks, or use the keeps
that -MIKE- posted, and they work. It's really not all that
difficult.

Not me. I don't think. How many beers? :-)

My bad - it was tiredofspan. Sorry -MIKE-. Wish I could blame it on the
beers, but I can't. Just have to accept the blame for an old mind...

--

-Mike-

tiredofspam June 25th 12 09:20 PM

Peg board clips

Thsese days was Ron.. But I don't agree with you Mike, I'd still have
the clips.. They just make it so much less painful than dropping a hanger.

Mike Marlow[_2_] June 25th 12 09:31 PM

Peg board clips

tiredofspam wrote:
Thsese days was Ron.. But I don't agree with you Mike, I'd still have
the clips.. They just make it so much less painful than dropping a
hanger.

I did agree with you that the clips work - twice now. All I said in
addition to that was that the right sized hooks make the issues that people
complain about, not an issue. The right sized hooks will seldom pull out in
the way that most complain about when they use 1/8" hooks in a 1/4" hole.

--

-Mike-

-MIKE- June 25th 12 10:33 PM

Peg board clips

RonB wrote:
On Jun 22, 8:41 am, tiredofspam nospam.nospam.com wrote:
See the binaries for clips.

What do you need specifically? If you are looking for a source I
bought a couple of packages at HD recently. They are about the only
way you can keep pegboard hardware attached these days.

These days? Hell - put in the right sized hooks, or use the keeps
that -MIKE- posted, and they work. It's really not all that
difficult.

Not me. I don't think. How many beers? :-)

My bad - it was tiredofspan. Sorry -MIKE-. Wish I could blame it on the
beers, but I can't. Just have to accept the blame for an old mind...

I was talking beers to myself. I thought maybe I *had* posted it. :-)

--

-MIKE-

--Elvin Jones (1927-2004)
--
http://mikedrums.com

---remove "DOT" ^^^^ to reply

Mike Marlow[_2_] June 26th 12 12:11 AM

Peg board clips

RonB wrote:
On Jun 22, 8:41 am, tiredofspam nospam.nospam.com wrote:
See the binaries for clips.

What do you need specifically? If you are looking for a source I
bought a couple of packages at HD recently. They are about the
only way you can keep pegboard hardware attached these days.

These days? Hell - put in the right sized hooks, or use the keeps
that -MIKE- posted, and they work. It's really not all that
difficult.

Not me. I don't think. How many beers? :-)

My bad - it was tiredofspan. Sorry -MIKE-. Wish I could blame it
on the beers, but I can't. Just have to accept the blame for an old
mind...

I was talking beers to myself. I thought maybe I *had* posted it. :-)

Oh - in that case, you surely must have...

--

-Mike-