DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Bill sanding filter (https://www.diybanter.com/woodworking/342687-bill-sanding-filter.html)

tiredofspam June 22nd 12 02:40 PM

Bill sanding filter

See the binaries for pics Bill.

Swingman June 22nd 12 02:56 PM

Bill sanding filter

On 6/22/2012 8:40 AM, tiredofspam wrote:
See the binaries for pics Bill.

The devil made me do this:

With any of my three Festool sanders, what dust?

Granted, your solution is cheaper upfront, but so is a Bud Lite. ;)

--
www.eWoodShop.com
Last update: 4/15/2010

tiredofspam June 22nd 12 03:04 PM

Bill sanding filter

It's for Bill, who is allergic to the formaldehyde glue. This would
help him with that.

Also I use this for painting, finishing. It's my small unit.

The big one is a furnace blower It's a pain in the ass to move around
and takes up a bit of room. So I use the small one for small jobs.

For sanding I use a down draft table. But this was built long ago and
has served me well for sanding. Think of it as an air cleaner.

My sanders are connected to a vac and I get very little dust float..

Larry Jaques[_4_] June 22nd 12 03:45 PM

Bill sanding filter

On Fri, 22 Jun 2012 08:56:01 -0500, Swingman wrote:

On 6/22/2012 8:40 AM, tiredofspam wrote:
See the binaries for pics Bill.

The devil made me do this:

With any of my three Festool sanders, what dust?

The devil-known-as-Leon, eh? You guys have cost me $400 already, with
your grandiose talk. harrumph

Granted, your solution is cheaper upfront, but so is a Bud Lite. ;)

He's drinking beer, then peeing the dust down?!?

De debbil made me do dis, too:

Q: What did the proctologist scream at his assistant when she handed
him a beer?
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
A: NO, I SAID "BRING ME A BUTT LIGHT", YOU IDIOT!

-- Sir Winston Churchill

Bill[_37_] June 22nd 12 09:22 PM

Bill sanding filter

Larry Jaques wrote:
On Fri, 22 Jun 2012 08:56:01 -0500, Swingman wrote:

On 6/22/2012 8:40 AM, tiredofspam wrote:
See the binaries for pics Bill.

The devil made me do this:

With any of my three Festool sanders, what dust?

The devil-known-as-Leon, eh? You guys have cost me $400 already, with
your grandiose talk. harrumph

Granted, your solution is cheaper upfront, but so is a Bud Lite. ;)

He's drinking beer, then peeing the dust down?!?

De debbil made me do dis, too:

Q: What did the proctologist scream at his assistant when she handed
him a beer?

This bu**'s for you??? BAD, BAD, BAD!!!

.
.