Posted to rec.woodworking

Default JUST ONCE.....

On 2/3/2012 9:44 AM, Robatoy wrote:
On Feb 3, 9:54 am, wrote:
On 2/2/2012 10:11 PM, Bill wrote:

wrote:

I wouldn't even *think* about the new Unisaw. It's just nuts!

What is, the price? Something else?
When I saw it two weeks ago at the woodworkingshow, I was sort of put
off that it had an Aluminum fence rail. Not sure whether that should
be a concern or not (but why "cheapen" it?).

The UniFence has been aluminum for eons ... nothing cheap about it.

--www.eWoodShop.com
Last update: 4/15/2010
KarlCaillouet@ (the obvious)http://gplus.to/eWoodShop

I have used Unifences and Biesemeiers and Altendorf and SCM fences on
Unisaws, sliding tablesaws, you name it since 1976, and I assure
anyone, that there's absolutely ****-all wrong with a UniFence.

Say again, LOL You like'e or not?
Posted to rec.woodworking

On Feb 3, 9:54 am, wrote:
On 2/2/2012 10:11 PM, Bill wrote:

wrote:

I wouldn't even *think* about the new Unisaw. It's just nuts!

What is, the price? Something else?
When I saw it two weeks ago at the woodworkingshow, I was sort of put
off that it had an Aluminum fence rail. Not sure whether that should
be a concern or not (but why "cheapen" it?).

The UniFence has been aluminum for eons ... nothing cheap about it.

--www.eWoodShop.com
Last update: 4/15/2010
KarlCaillouet@ (the obvious)http://gplus.to/eWoodShop

I have used Unifences and Biesemeiers and Altendorf and SCM fences on
Unisaws, sliding tablesaws, you name it since 1976, and I assure
anyone, that there's absolutely ****-all wrong with a UniFence.

Say again, LOL You like'e or not?

Yeah, I'm a tad confused on that one myself. :-)

--
Free bad advice available here.
To reply, eat the taco.
Posted to rec.woodworking

On Feb 3, 9:54 am, wrote:
On 2/2/2012 10:11 PM, Bill wrote:

wrote:

I wouldn't even *think* about the new Unisaw. It's just nuts!

What is, the price? Something else?
When I saw it two weeks ago at the woodworkingshow, I was sort of put
off that it had an Aluminum fence rail. Not sure whether that should
be a concern or not (but why "cheapen" it?).

The UniFence has been aluminum for eons ... nothing cheap about it.

--www.eWoodShop.com
Last update: 4/15/2010
KarlCaillouet@ (the obvious)http://gplus.to/eWoodShop

I have used Unifences and Biesemeiers and Altendorf and SCM fences on
Unisaws, sliding tablesaws, you name it since 1976, and I assure
anyone, that there's absolutely ****-all wrong with a UniFence.

Say again, LOL You like'e or not?

Yeah, I'm a tad confused on that one myself. :-)

Sounded like some thing I would have wrote. I should'a understood. ;~)