Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Jet JWL-1236 Lathe

Hi Group, I just purchased a Jet JWL-1236 lathe and if someone out
there has one of these lathes I have a question. Can someome tell me
what each indexing stop represents in inches? I have the instuction
manual but it doesn't say anything about it. My old lathe didn't have
stops on it so its kind of a new thing to me. Thanks, Jim

Opinions about a JET JWL-1236 Wood Lathe? Flash Gordon Woodturning 6 March 14th 09 07:34 PM
JET JWL-1236 Wood Lathe // Opinions? KIMOSABE Woodworking 5 February 15th 09 02:19 PM
jet 1236 question Bruce Ferguson Woodturning 2 November 24th 05 03:33 PM
Jet 1236 moter Dave W Woodturning 0 July 13th 05 10:26 PM
Just bought a Birmingham YCL-1236-GH Lathe. Now what? [email protected] Metalworking 2 January 22nd 05 01:48 AM